Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butterball is being held and I would like him returned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graddydani

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I hope butterball is returned to you soon.

Whether or not there are problems with other owners, BUTTERBALL NEEDS to be returned back to his dad! It makes absolutely no sense that she should say he can't travel. He belongs to Mike and needs to be there with HIM

2BaldBeauties

Lairian
well i Have a girl kitten from this breeder and i am getting my boy in three weeks...I have not had any issues at all...just saying there is always 2 sides to a story

I am glad you have had a good experience and I agree that there are two sides to every story but I can't imagine any side that would make it ok to offer safe keeping for someone's property (or family member/what I consider my kittens) and then refuse to return it. Obviously I don't know all the facts but this just seems so heartbreaking to me. Our dog ran away from a friend of ours and was missing for two weeks and that experience was absolutly crushing. We did everything to find her and thank goodness we did get her back. I couldnt imagine knowing where my pet was and not being able to have it back. It just seems very sad and I truly hope there can be a resolution :(

werecatrising

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am so sorry for you and Butterball. I watched a bunch of your videos when I first joined this site and can tell how much you love him. The breeder doesn't seem at all professional. It was not her place to announce on your page where you were. I googled her and found several complaints. I hope you get your boy back.

PunkNdisorderly

Lairian
I am so sorry for you and Butterball. I watched a bunch of your videos when I first joined this site and can tell how much you love him. The breeder doesn't seem at all professional. It was not her place to announce on your page where you were. I googled her and found several complaints. I hope you get your boy back.

I agree. I could not believe she just put it up there for everyone to see. Not only did she say it once but twice... very disrespectful and completely unprofessional!!

magber

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:ThumbsDown:
Hope you get into an agreement :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back