Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Butterball on Adobe Premiere

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I got a new video program called Adobe Premiere. I used some old ButterBall clips and a good song by Band of Horses and made a video. Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited by a moderator:

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Nice job! This is like a Butterball lullaby with him so calm in the clips. I love the close up of him sleeping.

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awesome job:ThumbsUp: Did you find the program user friendly? I bought Adobe picture shop and refused to read the two hundred page book and threw it away...Well maybe I should've read it first since I have NO idea how to use it:Laugh:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Awesome job:ThumbsUp: Did you find the program user friendly? I bought Adobe picture shop and refused to read the two hundred page book and threw it away...Well maybe I should've read it first since I have NO idea how to use it:Laugh:

Well I've been trying to find a user friendly video editing program for a while. I mainly use Windows Movie Maker. It's real simple but doesn't have many options. I've also tried Ulead Video Studio which is harder to use but a few more options. Adobe Premiere does e require a learning curve which I'm still trying to get use too. But it does have a few more options than the other two. I'm trying to get my buddy to buy the full version where you can do what is called "rotoscoping". That allows you to edit your video frame by frame. It's how the big Hollywood movies make special effects. It's very tedious but can be quite cool.

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Very cool!! I am very fond of Adobe :) I have the Adobe Photoshop and love it!! Maybe this will be my next investment :)

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Well I've been trying to find a user friendly video editing program for a while. I mainly use Windows Movie Maker. It's real simple but doesn't have many options. I've also tried Ulead Video Studio which is harder to use but a few more options. Adobe Premiere does e require a learning curve which I'm still trying to get use too. But it does have a few more options than the other two. I'm trying to get my buddy to buy the full version where you can do what is called "rotoscoping". That allows you to edit your video frame by frame. It's how the big Hollywood movies make special effects. It's very tedious but can be quite cool.

The one I've been using and only because it seems dummy proof which is perfect for me is Muvee Reveal, but all I have is the simple version and I don't know if I want to upgrade to the mega version unless I know that there isn't something better and easier to use. Maybe I'll take a look at the Abode but for some reason my Abode takes forever to load up and it drives me crazy and I will usually loose my patience before it boots up and that doesn't help with the fact I don't know how to use it.:Laugh:

Back