Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

CHAPS IS HOME!!!

gooslapa

Lairian
SO EXCITED!! LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!! HE'S PURRIN HIS LITTLE HEART OUT AND WONT STOP.. HE ALREADY LOVES THE PUNCHING BAGS HANGING FROM HIS CAT TREE AND DADDY'S MAC THE BEST(likes the clicks of the keyboard) !!:BigSmile:

susi794

Staff member
I'm so happy for you! Sounds like it's a perfect match! Chaps is adorable and I LOVE the name.
Enjoy each other. New families are made in the heart and he sure sounds like he's already firmly in yours.

gooslapa

Lairian
THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYBODY!! Chaps did great his first night home!! only woke up to play once.. got a little punching bag work in.. then came back and fell asleep on my cheek..

he didn't get a chance to get to the pizza box, as i figured he'd charge for the smell.. he did, so i had to stand until he figured out it wasn't his.. then i got to sit and enjoy my meal.. :LOL:

im starting him of on TOTW dry left out with a can a day of wet, which is pretty much the schedule his breeder had him on.. trying to avoid any upsets.. but hopefully we'll switch to raw soon.. i do notice he TOTALLY prefers the wet to the dry.. which doesn't surprise me..

made it to and IN the litter box twice to do his business (no problems) .. A+ (Starting him straight out on the LitterKwitter)

HE LOVES MY MAC BOOK!!! I MEAN LOVES IT.. he's infatuated with the clicks of the keyboard.. he jumps up and plays on it every chance he gets (funny how u can be so particular about how friends handle ur belongings but ur sphynx is a different story :LOL:) Anyways, i swear.. first thing he did on the computer was somehow press back on the page to get it from google to sphynxlair.. and then when i put on netflix and was browsing.. he jumps up onto it and gets a CRAZY INFORMATIVE documentary of this doctor who is CURING CANCER!! apparently Chaps is a brainiac haha

Pics up ASAP!! HAVE A GOOD ONE EVERYBODY!!! :BigSmile::BigSmile::BigSmile:

Back