Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Chocolate & White

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi I am new to this but Here is a link to a chocolate that is the littermate to the one I am getting. Will be ready in December. Not sure if this is what your looking for but figured I would let you know. Good luck in your hunt, I hope you find one!:BigSmile:

http://www.hoobly.com/0/0/1096721.html

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
@Kerrie.....tis is exactly what i mean....

The following line : The Sire is a Chocolate carrier.

To get a real choc kitten...both the parents should be choc or a choc carrier.....if only one of the parents is a carrier or choc.....you can't get choc kittens....

So maybe the mama is also a choc carrier.....

I understand what you are saying the breeder that I have spoken to before that has the chlts has both males & females that carry the gene.

Tanya T - thanks for the link... She is cute but we won't own a girl & it has to be chlt & white

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanx! Maximus....i'm very proud of my little sweety's....and it is very nice to hear that someone else thinks they are beautiful....who knows what the future may bring :Wink:

Your kitty's are gorgeous!... have you ever shipped to US? How do they do with that long of a flight?
My hubby would love that a kitty would be from the Netherlands.... he's 100% dutch! And always around my family & friends whom most are Polish!:LOL:

gizmo6370

Banned
Your kitty's are gorgeous!... have you ever shipped to US? How do they do with that long of a flight?
My hubby would love that a kitty would be from the Netherlands.... he's 100% dutch! And always around my family & friends whom most are Polish!:LOL:

Thanx Kerrie :BigSmile:
No i have never shipped to the US......so i don't really know how long it takes ??
That's something that i have to inform......in the near future :Wink:
So your hubbie is from the Netherlands huh.....where is he original from ??

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Thanx Kerrie :BigSmile:
No i have never shipped to the US......so i don't really know how long it takes ??
That's something that i have to inform......in the near future :Wink:
So your hubbie is from the Netherlands huh.....where is he original from ??

He isn't truly from their..... his Grandparents are... it is just a constant contest about Dutch/ Polish....He knows a ton of dutch people I know a ton of Polish people! I feel bad for him because a lot of times people will start speaking to him in Polish (he doesn't look Polish IMO) & he is always like what do I do? LOL! :LOL:

Back