Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Colors available

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Here is a snapshot of what I currently have in stock to make shirts or what not from. Let me know if you want a certain shirt in a certain color.

Also willing to get colors I may not have at your request with purchase!
Thanks!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I do have a small amount of ribbed purple available, just enough for a regular tshirt tho.

I'm currently looking for camo in every color right now - I'll get it as soon as I find it! Think I might have to look somewhere else other than Joann's tho. Maybe Hobby Lobby.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Do you do tank tops? (aka sleeveless)

YES!!!!!!!!:ThumbsUp: They are my favorite, quick and easy!
All of the sleeveless shirts you see Snuffie in are made by me - her only store bought clothes are sweaters because I don't know how to knit. :Woo:

LOL Feel free to look through my "Snuffies Fashions" album and let me know which style your interested in. All I need is your pets measurements and I accept Check, Money Order or Paypal!

A tank in the Camo material including shipping would be $ 11.00

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Ok I'm in I would like 1 of each pink and green and black:ThumbsUp: Will do paypay tomorrow when I dont have a kid hanging off of me:Wink: Oh maybe I should get some jammies too:Wink: do I need to take measurements?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Have I said lately how much I love all you guys?!?! lol

Sending paypal tomorrow is just fine. You want tanks in Green, pink and black camo right? Measurements would be very helpful if you want them to fit good. lol Take them as follows.

Neck
Measure around the neck as you would for a collar. Allow some room for a comfortable fit.

Chest
Measure the chest at its widest point, all the way around, which is typically right behind the front legs. If the dog has a large girth, going up a size is recommended.

Length
Measure along the dog's backbone from the base of the neck to the base of the tail. This is where the collar rests to where the tail meets the back/rear-end.

TIP: Use a fabric or cloth measuring tape when determining your pet's measurements. (These can be purchased at your local craft or hobby store.) Should you not have one, use a piece of yarn or string and measure it up against a ruler.

If you decide on the jammie jams just let me know - thanks!!!

ckutkuhn7

Banned
LMAO - no worries. I haven't even started, its so late I'm just gonna start in the AM so that is fine!! The shipping on your camo will be for FREE!!!

I'm glued to the Lair too much right now to concentrate on sewing. lol Your pink camo has been added to your order!!!

Thanks
Christina n Snuffie

Back