Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Couple of pics of Ball

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
picture.php

I see bugs. Must get bugs. My shirt says Tuff Guy
picture.php

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
what a handsome boy. :)
is he outside without a harness? he doesn't try to run off??

Heck no, he's a good little guy. I let him outside in the back yard when I'm out there. He just chases bugs and leaves. He's really good about sticking close. When it's time to go inside I call him and he runs to the sidewalk and starts heading for the door. He gets about 10 feet away and starts whining. My mother said I treat him just like someone would treat their dog. He is kinda dog like in a way. Sure would be nice if he went poop out in the yard.

He did run under the gate one time. But he didn't run off. I have a screened in porch that he loves to sit on so I think he's kinda used to being outside so he doesn't run off.

Bella07

Banned
Butterball is such a handsome Sphynx! He looks so gorgeous in the sun, and I'm glad to hear that he behaves so well outside!

JacksMom

Banned
I just love Ball! He's adorable :Wink:

I almost bought that same shirt for Jack! What size shirt does Ball wear Small or Medium? Jack's in XS still...

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball wears one size up from the smallest they make. I guess its a small. I bought these when he was smaller. Ball just keeps on growing. The last time I weighed him he was 10 pounds. That was about a year ago. He's a little over two years old now. He's probably closer to 15 now. He's developing a rather large pot belly.

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butterball has such a sexy bod. I would not mind stroking his hindquarters and giving him a kiss on his whisker pad. :BigSmile::Kiss::Adore:

ktate88

Banned
Butterball is so handsome! I hope Niles grows up to be such a well behaved boy. He comes with me to work, to housesitting gigs, and for car rides often so I think he will. Our one park visit went great.

Butterball has such a sexy bod. I would not mind stroking his hindquarters and giving him a kiss on his whisker pad. :BigSmile::Kiss::Adore:
hahahaha:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Candys

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I could have a whole house full of them. Hot little cat bodies everywhere. Sound good with winter coming on.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Heck no, he's a good little guy. I let him outside in the back yard when I'm out there. He just chases bugs and leaves. He's really good about sticking close. When it's time to go inside I call him and he runs to the sidewalk and starts heading for the door. He gets about 10 feet away and starts whining. My mother said I treat him just like someone would treat their dog. He is kinda dog like in a way. Sure would be nice if he went poop out in the yard.

He did run under the gate one time. But he didn't run off. I have a screened in porch that he loves to sit on so I think he's kinda used to being outside so he doesn't run off.

Oh wow! thats awesome! he sounds like a good little guy :)

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Butternuts gets more handsome every time I see him. The first pic is awesome. Reminds me of a coon hound baying at a tree'd coon.

Back