Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Dating

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
That would be Great for the Sphynx Lovers that are single! (((I got really lucky,Have been with my now husband since Middle School!♥♥)):Adore:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dating sucks... I'm glad I don't have to do it anymore!

I'm with you there, kerrie! Dated for way too many long and lonely years before finally meeing my guy 8 years ago. I got lucky with him...not only is he good-looking and athletic but he's a sweetheart, too! :Adore: We still need to work on his sphynx-loving skills, though. :Wink:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
i've know my husband since we were in 6 grade and we got married about three years ago and had a little girl my older girls were to a previous marriage my high school sweet heart to be exact only he decided he no longer was interested in women :Surprise: so obviously it didn't work out.

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Jay & I met on the job... it is a long funny :LOL: story of our relationship though. We got married in January of this year & are having the big wedding party June 19th of next year.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
i've know my husband since we were in 6 grade and we got married about three years ago and had a little girl my older girls were to a previous marriage my high school sweet heart to be exact only he decided he no longer was interested in women :Surprise: so obviously it didn't work out.

Yur ex turned out to be gay? Whoa, that is sad. :Cry:

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian

Wow you know your husband since 6th Grade!!? I know my husband since 7th Grade!-Is so funny looking at our pictures when we were just 13 and 14 years old! LOL!!:LOL:

saintbabby

Lairian
Wow you know your husband since 6th Grade!!? I know my husband since 7th Grade!-Is so funny looking at our pictures when we were just 13 and 14 years old! LOL!!:LOL:

quit bragging! some of us are still single and hating it :Cry:

i guess im just 21... not a spinster yet.

....yet.

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
yep he sure did turn out to be gay it's not like i have a problem with gay people i was more upset that we had been together that long and had two kids before he decided he couldn't hide it anymore, it would have been a whole lot easier if he had told me that from the beginning :Dizzy:

saintbabby

Lairian
yep he sure did turn out to be gay it's not like i have a problem with gay people i was more upset that we had been together that long and had two kids before he decided he couldn't hide it anymore, it would have been a whole lot easier if he had told me that from the beginning :Dizzy:

every situation is different, you know? i've known two several long-married couples in which one partner ended up being gay or lesbian. One couple, the husband was gay and wanted to party party with young gay men, do drugs, and be promiscuous in the club scene. The other couple, the wife ended up being gay, and after she separated from her husband (he was a ****head alcoholic who was never home) she just happened to fall in love with a woman, and theyve been together for like 10 years now. both mairrages had children under the age of 18.

the point is that you cant take it personally and you couldnt have predicted it, and maybe he couldnt have either . it happens to people all the time, but that said, it doesnt make it any less traumatic. im sorry : /

CoolSphynx

Lairian
Jay & I met on the job... it is a long funny :LOL: story of our relationship though. We got married in January of this year & are having the big wedding party June 19th of next year.

Did you see Brook's post about the craigslist couple? You guys should have a cake topper of Kramer & Newman at the party :LOL:

kerrie78

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
:LOL::LOL: I want to bring them to it but Jay says no. :Woo: Oh, there will be wedding pics with everyone in them! We are having the reception in an atrium so everything is white & then our centerpieces are gianormous champagne glasses that light up different colors.... kinda Miami Theme. Our website is kerrieandjason.net ....not finished yet but almost there!

CoolSphynx

Lairian
:LOL::LOL: I want to bring them to it but Jay says no. :Woo: Oh, there will be wedding pics with everyone in them! We are having the reception in an atrium so everything is white & then our centerpieces are gianormous champagne glasses that light up different colors.... kinda Miami Theme. Our website is kerrieandjason.net ....not finished yet but almost there!

You guys are soooooooooo cute together. I love your "how we me" story, but I'm still trying to get my head around you operating heavy machinery. :BigSmile:

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
maybe you could sneek your kitties into your wedding lol wouldn't that be a surprise! hide them in the cake :LOL:

Back