Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Day 4 and Growing!

susi794

Staff member
Pic update on the Fab Five!

Five little kitties all in a row--but the last one marches to the beat of a different drummer! :LOL::LOL:

susi794

Staff member
How precious is that! The last one must be male.....he didn't stop and ask for directions!:LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:For sure!:LOL::LOL::LOL: You crack me up, Marna!

Really, am so pleased so far! Keeping my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, and anything else that is able to be, crossed! They are cute little buggers, aren't they? Gotta start thinking of names! But have to learn how to tell them apart first!

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh so cute!!! They really did lighten up. I dont think you will have a problem telling them apart:BigSmile: We still have all our toes,fingers and legs crossed over here for you and the gang too!:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Thanks everybody--I have the final sex count--three boys and two girls! And everybody has their eyes open. They are so darn cute!!! I am thrilled!

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
You see how confident everyone is, you have a waiting list. *Clears throat and casually steps to the front* :LOL:

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How about love related names as they were born around valentines day? Such as Cupid, Valentina, Aphrodite etc??? Just a thought:Smile:

X

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How about love related names as they were born around valentines day? Such as Cupid, Valentina, Aphrodite etc??? Just a thought:Smile:

X

Wow thats a good idea, and I love the name Cupid! Another name along that theme is Lovejoy. I think thats cute. And you could have Rose for one of the girls? I'm getting carried away now! :Adore:

Back