Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Does your Sphynx Steal?

What's your Sphynx favorite thing to steal?

• Hair tie?

Votes: 44 33.6%
  • Socks?

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Food?

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • Other? Please tell!

Votes: 58 44.3%

• Total voters

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Please tell us your Sphynx favorite thing to steal.

Up until recently, none of the boys would steal a thing. My husband saw Liam take a piece of plastic (from those plastic shopping bags from the grocery store) off of the floor and run with it when my husband immediately said, "Nooo!" to him. Liam took off running with it in his mouth and my husband eventually caught up with Liam and took it out of his mouth. I hope that isn't going to become a habit. Plastic scares me.

Kyro&Asher

Lairian
Merkin steals hair ties a lot and well almost anything that grabs her interst. Unfortunately in one of her theft sprees she went to steal my husbands wedding ring while he was in the shower. She unfortunately wasnt able to pick it up so she ended up knocking it behind the counters in the bathroom. We hope to retreieve it when we get around to the re-model. Till then he has wedding ring number two.

OMG thats what I am afraid of when I am in the shower. I have caught the boys playing with my ring, so now I put it in a drawer while I shower.

Kyro&Asher

Lairian
My boys love anything they can get their paws on. They love hair ties, headbands, bobby pins, pens or pencils, straws, headphone cords (even when they are in your ears still), Asher even stole some socks I was folding last night. Little theives!

MasonParker

Lairian
We caught Parker in the act of stealing a pair of socks. We first kept seeing random pairs in the hallway and thought we were losing our minds.

Attachments

• IMG_0313.jpg
    IMG_0313.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 24

MasonParker

Lairian
Caught in the act!

"My life was changed forever when our first Sphynx came into it." -- Ditto! I can't agree with you more. I don't know what it is about these cats, but they do really change your life. And what's even more amazing is that they each have their own unique personalities. It's like having three awesome kids that you want to praise and talk about all the time.

andyhoi

Lairian
Maeby steals food. It's actually quite funny. One time he stole a whole chicken carcass from the trash can. It was so silly to see him run off with something as big as him. I really couldn't stop laughing.

EmilyMayer

Lairian
Of course, Boone Boone tries to steal food. He has also made a habit of stealing straws out of my glass:BigSmile: He is into pens & pencils too. I guess he has a fetish for long, thin objects.:Dizzy:

My Edwin used to steal pencils too! And he would run around the house with a drumstick in his mouth from my brother's drum set. lol

Back