Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Easter

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
So whats everyone doing?
I am cooking on Sunday:Sweat: only about 10 people so not bad. the weather has been and will be great:ThumbsUp:

Last edited by a moderator:

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I will be cooking for 9(22 guests -my mother and hubbys cousin). My girls are off next week too.

Hope you enjoy your Easter!! I will be going to see Casper tomorrow so thats an Easter treat for me!:ThumbsUp:

J

Jinxlover

Just a few people for me this year..Me, hubby, my 2 kids and my mom..Last year I had 14 so a small dinner is okay with me:ThumbsUp:

gizmo6370

Banned
I don't have to cook.....i'm going to my mother and father in law...and they do the cooking....so you understand....my hubby and i have the hard part....we have to eat it all :LOL:

holly_savage

Banned
We don't have to cook either...sister-in-law and her hubby / family are having us over...3 kids 4 and under, and hyper dog and Hibou...should be a wild and crazy afternoon!

susi794

Staff member
I think I am doing pot luck at church. Then probably over to my sis's house for a lazy movie afternoon.

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'm going to church in the AM and then probably Easter dinner at my boyfriends moms house. ALL of my family lives in NC so I'm adopting his!! lol

p.s. Snuffie is going to her house with us so she can play with Grandma's dog "tiny", she is a little Rat terrier,,the cutest ever! lol I'll try to get videos of them playing cuz its so entertaining!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

We're going to my brother and his wife's house. I imagine my niece and sister will be having an Easter Egg hunt. I'm not 100% sure if we're having a dinner but I am a 100% sure I am making Easter-themed cupcakes! Confetti cake mix with pink icing and Peeps on top. :ThumbsUp:

Bella07

Banned
Happy Easter!
It's late at night now and I am winding down after a long long long day of cleaning the house getting ready for guests tomorrow!
I think that it will be a total of 7-8 of us. So, a pretty easy crowd.
Everyone is coming over here for a nice Easter dinner, with a lot of dessert! My favorite :BigSmile:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Had a brill Easter Sunday yesterday, went to my mums and had a sunday roast and an Easter egg hunt! Was like being 10yrs old again!

Back