Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Excited

firehillqueen

Banned
I am extremely grateful to the Sphynx Lair for allowing me to become part of their wonderful Mall. I enjoyed creating the lovely portrait of Micky and can't wait until they receive their canvas to hang in their home.

I am hoping to be able to create portraits for other Sphynx owners. I had never painted a Sphynx until Micky...not even one of my own.

This breed has such personality and each one is their own little individual. I don't expect them to all be easy, but I will lay money on the fact that each one will be interesting.

Bella07

Banned
Congratulations! Your portrait of Mickey is absolutely wonderful, and I am sure that there will be many more fantastic ones. Best of Luck with your new Crescent Moon Designs!

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
firehillqueen you are very talented...I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw Mickey's painting-It's amazingly beautiful! I can't wait to receive the canvas and hang it on our wall and of course show it off!! hehe :)...We are soo excited!

Thank you so much!

firehillqueen

Banned
I am starting on a painting of Ciel. I have some ideas working for more Sphynx paintings. I have decided to give my Sphynx Lair family a discount from my regular prices on paintings. I never know how busy I will get with my book cover art, right now things are slower, so if you want Christmas orders let me know as soon as possible.

art samples
Some of these are several years old.
guardians1.gif

MickyPainting1copy.jpg

QueenMagPaintingsmall.jpg

Navarre09.jpg

RioShadypaintingwithtext.jpg

Horsekissessmall2.jpg

Ravskysmall.jpg

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am speechless. The beauty of the talent and the love has brought tears to my eyes! I feel seriously overwhelmed by this painting.

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I am speechless. The beauty of the talent and the love has brought tears to my eyes! I feel seriously overwhelmed by this painting.

That's how I felt when I saw this Beautiful painting of my Mickey!....You can see his personality looking at his eyes.

firehillqueen is extremely talented!!! wow!

MissMySphynxBoys

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm speechless. Your work is so beautiful. I feel as if could feel the texture of their skin if I reached out and touched your paintings.

Back