Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Experienced sphynx home available for a sphynx in need

ZazooLoves

Lairian
Hello sphynx friends. After years and years of searching i finally found a food that worked for Zazoo. It was royal canin Ulta amino. However, I discovered it too late. Zazoos IBD developed into GI Lymphoma. I had to say goodbye to my sweet girl on January 27th. I am still mourning so deeply. It feels like a part of my soul is now gone. 10 years was not long enough. I am lucky to still have her brother (Zippo). I rescued them both from an abandoned home. They were found under floor boards. Zippo is happy but I can tell he is lonely. I am in no rush to adopt however with the pandemic going on I figured there are some cats in need. I am available to adopt any hairless baby that may need a home. Please keep me in mind and thank you all who helped me when my precious girl was here. She will forever be a part of me.

I am located in Southern Illinois and I am willing to travel.

Attachments

• 1D51F0C2-7DBF-44DE-A5C6-B44C3627B40B.jpeg
    1D51F0C2-7DBF-44DE-A5C6-B44C3627B40B.jpeg
    171.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:

Sheldon13

Staff member
I’m so sorry to hear about your Zazoo. I know she had a wonderful life with you and her brother. I can send you my list of known good breeders but I don’t think any of them are near you.

Love and Sphynx ~ It’s all you need

Yoda mom

Staff member
@ZazooLoves (((squeeze hugs)))) so very sorry your sweet girl got her angel wings. She only knew your love and that is everything. what an amazing story of love. I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. hugs n head smooches to Zippo. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align for your hearts. {=. wanted to share to check with reputable breeders in your area for an upcoming retirees if you are interested in that route. I have a wonderful cuddly retiree. will keep an eye out for you and Zippo. A nakid will be blessed with your love and care.

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
So sorry to read this news. Positive vibes are sent that a baby crosses your path and helps fill,the hole in your heart.

Condo commando

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Sorry to hear. I agree with you, there must be more pets of all kinds in need now because of everything that's going on, so it's a really nice thing for you to open your home.

Back