Toa and Ross Moderator Staff member Joined Jan 23, 2015 Messages 34,008 Points 643 Dec 11, 2016 Donate #1 Today it's "world light day". At 7.00 o'clock in the evening people from all over the world light a candle for the children that passed away. I lighted this candles for all the children of lair members that passed away. My heart is with you. Natasja
Today it's "world light day". At 7.00 o'clock in the evening people from all over the world light a candle for the children that passed away. I lighted this candles for all the children of lair members that passed away. My heart is with you. Natasja
Catzzzmeow Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 16, 2011 Messages 37,724 Points 673 Dec 11, 2016 Donate #2 Gulp..lovely sentiment
Yoda mom Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 23, 2012 Messages 30,578 Points 653 Dec 11, 2016 Donate #3 @Toa and Ross , ((hugs))) to you and your family - Will also light a candle in return
nudieluvr V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian Joined Mar 30, 2014 Messages 1,279 Points 238 Dec 12, 2016 Donate #4 What a beautiful sentiment.
NinaGato Gold Lairian Notable Member Joined Dec 19, 2010 Messages 6,201 Points 643 Dec 12, 2016 Donate #5 @Toa and Ross Thanks so much.....it means a lot
Xandria Gold Lairian Notable Member Joined Mar 10, 2014 Messages 10,020 Points 643 Dec 13, 2016 Donate #6 Many many loving hugs to you and family's affected. Thank you, @Toa and Ross .