Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Fun Friday Cat Fact of the Day 9-25-26…cat age

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
37,727
Points
673
Many know how “dog”years work. Here is a chart showing the age of your cat in human years. Do you agree that your cat fits their age/stage? Please share in the comments. Also a reminder most vets recommend cats 10 and over get 2 wellness checkup a year.

TGIF Lairians
032b43d963d875afb2aa532be94486ba.png
 

tuffysmommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,005
Points
223
Oh my, that’s Mizuki, soon to be a mid teenager. Rough age. Lol. Middle school into high…do they really know everything?

Toni is nowhere like 44. Let me acknowledge her 7th birthday last week. She’s finally becoming velcro but sad to be the only cat. I don't sit on the windowsill well. I would say 20. I promised her a playmate. Haven't lived up to promise yet.

Foxy and Biscuit: Foxy was active and resilient to the end. Maybe mellower at 16. Dealt well with her arthritis from her injury. Took matters into her own hands to leave this world. No way 80. Maybe 55. Clairvoyant. Biscuit: Foxy’s littermate, maybe 50 but sort of wasted away. Had spurts of energy and competition with the others. Needed another Sphynx after Paka died. Very independent but understanding.

Lets see who is next…not looking for a kitten.
 

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,580
Points
653
@Catzzzmeow , time flies! Batman is 80 ! has no idea how old he is, just loves lovin, warm blankie, sleeping on me and of course his Nana time with his yeowzzz bananas. I tell him get your nana.. he runs to them, I tell him he is soo cute and he curls his paws like a bunny head butting my hand, with a little nip on my forearm and purss away. every moment a gift.
 

Toa and Ross

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 23, 2015
Messages
34,015
Points
643
Chebdi is a teenager! A devilish one I can say.

Saheri and Felfely should be 24 but behave like naughty teenager lol.

Toa will turn 64 tomorrow. He is a grandpa for sure.
 
Back
Top