Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Good news?

Hello guys! I have some good and exciting newsss,
Firstly i would like to update her skin issue that i had posted about a while ago, she’s finally completely healed !
Nowww the good news is .. yoora is having her first litter of kittens later this week. It’s also very nerve racking I’ve been going literally everywhere and asking my vet tooo many questions.
Nowww I’m having a hard time picking out nice unique names for my little angels soo any recommendations?

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww bless congratulations to u and yoora, baby Sphynx’s so exciting! I love the name Malaika it means angel in Swahili! I really should have called my Binky that but hey ho! She gets Called Chiquita most of the time haha..!

Yoda mom

Staff member
Purrfect update!
Head smooches !
Keep us updated often !
Do you have a mentor to talk to about mum n babies ?

I’ve been talking to my vet about the whole thing and he’s pretty mucch telling me to let her do her thing just make sure i give her the right food ! Which i am doing but the whole process is very stressful to me , he offered to help with the whole labor process which i appropriate very much, i really hope everything goes more than great cause this is my baby and i don’t want her hurt ☹️, any advice would be wonderful

Staceyxxx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Sorry I don’t have any experience with this, but I wish you all the luck and love in the world! It will be a truly magical experienceXxx