Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Goodbye A'tuin

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
I don’t even know what to say…sorry just doesn’t seem enough with all of your recent losses. I can’t imagine how you are feeling. I send you the biggest hug possible…and hope the New Year treats you kindly.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Beckinboots , oh my heart... no... my heart hurts for you beyond words... I am soo very sorry your sweet A'tuin got his angel wings. wishing the biggest squeeze hug could bring a sliver of comfort. I know there are no words, please lean on us. we are here for you... I know my Max who got his angel wings on christmas eve many years ago will be there to great A'tuin and your babies. he loved all creatures.

my heartfelt sympathy for your losses. your babies could not have asked for a better mum. Remember the love, soo much love.

images

Attachments

• 20210615_114421.jpg
    20210615_114421.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 8

nudebea

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am so sorry to hear you have had to go through the loss of another much loved animal companion especially in so short a time ` Sending you a big hug and prayers that next year will bring happier times xxx

Chilly Willy

Lairian
I can't believe I'm posting in this area of the forum again so soon. Earlier today I went to check on my dear 80 year old Horsfield tortoise, A'tuin and found he'd passed away. That's three animals in as many weeks. I'm completely heartbroken. This has been the crappest month ever.
A’tuin, too?!?
This is horrible. Hang in there, I feel so sad that you’re going through all of this. I can’t comprehend what you must be going through. Please let me know if there’s anything we can do to help.

Jenn and Chilly.

Beckinboots

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Y
A’tuin, too?!?
This is horrible. Hang in there, I feel so sad that you’re going through all of this. I can’t comprehend what you must be going through. Please let me know if there’s anything we can do to help.

Jenn and Chilly.
Yeah, it's been a sucky end to the year. I've got a friend who has a tortoise though so the lovely tortoise treat in our Sphynxmas box won't go to waste.

Back