- Joined
- Feb 24, 2011
- Messages
- 763
- Points
- 138
fish:
![]()
new word: cry
Best fish I ever had, Would follow me when I walked next to the tank and always had the cutest "Smile"
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
fish:
![]()
new word: cry
Best fish I ever had, Would follow me when I walked next to the tank and always had the cutest "Smile"
What kind of fish is it? I've never seen one of them before, but thought it looked sweet--like it was smiling.
Weird because I can not see a photo on your "Claws" post either. I couldn't even see the linkI might just have to Google it
![]()
Hatchlings;
![]()
Next Word;
Crush

