Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Google It

Heidi58

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
922
Points
83
cat-with-telephone.jpg


Next word clock
 

Heidi58

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
922
Points
83
[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/28172347@N05/8363440348/"]Table lamp as a cat-heater | Flickr - Photo Sharing![/ame]

Next word sofa
 

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Joined
Feb 11, 2013
Messages
12,083
Points
653
tortoiseandcat.jpg


next word swimming pool

Aww, I LOVE tortoises. I had a few years ago. Everytime I go somehwere that has tortoises (zoo, aquarium, etc.)...I can spend a long, long time over by them, petting them and feeding them when I have fresh fruit with me. LOL
 

Heidi58

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Joined
Jul 23, 2013
Messages
922
Points
83
40421CL.JPG


No cat this time - Salada tea is pretty much my favorite beverage, been drinking it my whole life. I used to save the 'tag lines' in a scrap book when I was a little girl. :Cool:

I will stick with this theme - next word teapot.
 
Back
Top