Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Greetings !!

Princesse Peche

Lairian
Hi everyone !

I'm completely new to this whole forum experience but I was surprised and happy to see that such a place exists. I am from Québec so my english is'nt perfect. I have one cat named Pêche who is 4 years old, and i adore sphynx cats. My whole family does in fact, my mother has a white male, my sister a black female, and I don't really know how to describe the colour of my cat.... Maybe you can help with that.

Hope to chat with you ! Meow !

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Well welcome to the Lair; I wouldn't worry too much about your English we have people here from all over the world. We all manage just fine!

Love to see the family love for sphynx!
looking forward to seeing you around!

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Welcome to the sphynlair. Good to have you here. I don't have any idea about colours with sphynx but I still love see a photo of Peche.

Oh and if you don't look at my "english style", I also won't look at yours;)

Princesse Peche

Lairian
Thank you all for the welcome ^_^

Here is a picture of my Peche ! I think it's so cute when she looks like she is preparing a pike dive hihihihi

Attachments

• 20140703_161805.jpg
    20140703_161805.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 40

Princesse Peche

Lairian
Thank you!! :happy:. Almost feels weird to receive compliments since then average individual says she looks like s skeletal alien... ;) They just can't understand the weird beauty of a sphynx :cat:

MelissaAlice

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Thank you!! :happy:. Almost feels weird to receive compliments since then average individual says she looks like s skeletal alien... ;) They just can't understand the weird beauty of a sphynx :cat:

I know what you mean, the receptionist in my office will actually make the trip to the back of our building into my office to look at the pictures I keep of all my little ones just to tell me how ugly they are!
I told her to get the @#$% out of my office last week!!

cherp

Lairian
Bienvenue! I have a cousin who lives just outside of Montreal and when we were visiting two summers ago, I saw Simba their sphynx cat. Thanks to seeing Simba, now I have Zoey. Your little Peche is sooo cute. Peach in English?????

Princesse Peche

Lairian
Ohhhhhh your cat is so cute ! Looking weird with big eyes, so adorable.

Yes ! Pêche is the french word for the fruit peach. Pêche also means fishing and sinning but I mean it as the fruit :) .

Back