Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Grrrr....are you scared?

susi794

Staff member
Of course you're not! It's because you are not the bad stuff. My name is Snuggly the Tiger. I am not a sphynx. I am a tiger. I am just a baby and I'm really soft...but don't think that makes me a wimp! My Aunties, Dawn and Tess, sent me to protect my new mommy from bad stuff like being in the hospital with nothing to snuggle with or from being lonely or from getting too many germs. I have been working very hard here ...I hope Dawn and Tess notice me. I am a very handsome boy and they should see me.

Hugs,
Snuggly, Susi and the gang

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
And a very handsome lad you are, Snuggly! Be sure to keep your new mommy safe and let us know if she has any problems or needs help, ok?

spygirl

Banned
Ah, he's too cute! I love stuffed animals.

:Hysterical:OK, I think I have officially lost it! I am blogging for a toy.:Hysterical:

Its all right. The other day I was writing a research paper for class and I started to make my highlighter and pen start talking to each other... We can go crazy together! :Hysterical:

Shell_Baby

Lairian
Aww! Snuggly is very handsome & we're so glad you had him to keep you safe during that nasty hospital stay! Good boy, Snuggly...way to protect your momma!!!:Wink: :Laugh: :Hysterical:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
How adorable and so thoughtful! I'm so glad you had Snuggley with you while you were in the hospital and I'm glad to see your home safe and sound! WELCOME BACK!

Back