Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Grubby Pics

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Okay- admit it. If you own a Sphynx, you have to have a few pics that are just so grubby, you are embarassed to share them! BUT it's a cute pic- BUT you can see ear wax or dirt or whatever and you don't want to share it...

I'll share a grubby baby pic from today if you share a grubby kitty pic too... Any takers?

ckutkuhn7

Banned
I'll look for a grubby pic but honestly Snuffie is so dark I have to find a belly shot in order to see the dirt. The inside of her ears are turning dark for some reason so I can't count that as its just skin color...but I find myself more hesitant to post pics depending on the background! lol Like if its a cute photo of her but "dang it, its in front of the dirty clothes basket!" Or omg, my trash is over flowing in the background! lol Things like that. I'll try to find a visibly dirty Snuffie for you tho! lol

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Yea, I searched, none of them does she look dirty, couldn't even find a crusty butt! lol I have plenty with a messy background tho! Especially the ones taken in Jimmys sons room, he doesn't know the concept of clean!! Erks me to no end!! lol

Inferno12

Banned
I looked and cant find any either. I usually delete those ones! :Dizzy::Dizzy::Dizzy:

I wont delete them anymore and I will have to share when we get some :Laugh:

J

Jinxlover

Oh come on all mine are grubby..lol..Have you seen there ears??? I was just taking pics of Neffie today for her mom and was thinking I needed a "don't look at the nasty ears and eye buggers" disclaimer. It was so bad I didn't send that one....

HERE IT IS!!!!!

Attachments

• P1060196.JPG
    P1060196.JPG
    26.6 KB · Views: 69

Inferno12

Banned
So I was just looking at Johnnys facebook page and looked at a pic I posted tonight.

I think it fits here. His chest is filthy, he has dirty arm pits, a crusty chin and crossed eyes. Does it qualify as grubby?

Attachments

• Johnnys dirty.jpg
    Johnnys dirty.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 72

ckutkuhn7

Banned
OMG :LOL:She looks like she is gong to kill you..LOL..What did you do to the poor baby, were you trying to take her food??

lol This is her birthday cake she is eating. She has a album for her birthday and their are a ton of photos, she is a tortie and hates having her pics taken! lol I had already snapped quite a few photos and she was sort of perturbed at me. lol You should have seen the look she gave me when I took her cake away. She actually thought I was going to let her eat the whole thing in one day!! NOT!! She was happy she got to finish it off the next day tho. hehe

J

Jinxlover

I think it fits here. His chest is filthy, he has dirty arm pits, a crusty chin and crossed eyes. Does it qualify as grubby?

LOL ... Those are some grubby pits, but he's so darn cute you almost cant see them:LOL: (i just want to kiss he his grubby little butt)

Inferno12

Banned
I was sitting here reading this post and all the sudden heard water splashing in the bathroom and then I heard Johnnys collar hitting the toilet. It didnt sound right and I jumped up and realized he had fallen in the toilet. :Dizzy::Dizzy: I walked in the bathroom and he had the saddest look on his face and there was water everywhere. I was laughing so hard I couldnt stand it! He just kept looking at me like how dare you laugh at me....I almost died! :LOL::LOL::LOL::Hysterical::LOL::LOL::LOL: It was so funny so I thought I would share. I guess he knew I was talking about how dirty his pits were and he decided to take it upon his self to clean them! :LOL:

Sleepyheadkitten

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Funny thing is- I'm looking and all I am seeing is how beautiful the kitties are!

Okay, you shared, so I'll share... These are two before pics before they got their baths today. They had baths just three days ago...

Attachments

• IMG_0764.jpg
    IMG_0764.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 63

susi794

Staff member
OMG, I'm not posting any if you all think the ones you've posted are grubby--mine get filthy!

J

Jinxlover

Funny thing is- I'm looking and all I am seeing is how beautiful the kitties are!

Okay, you shared, so I'll share... These are two before pics before they got their baths today. They had baths just three days ago...

HAHAHA...Mine looked like that all the time!!!!! Those are cute babies by the way..

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
An outcross, but still a Sphynx. This is from a few minutes ago. Born April 14th, she's learning not to play with solids :LOL: It went everywhere.

edited to resize pics.

eta; now they've gone completely?

Last edited:
J

Jinxlover

Those are GREAT!!!!.. I love the fuzzy white one.. All the grime makes them cute.. I bet a hairy white kitten is just as hard to keep clean as a Sphinx:LOL:

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Those are GREAT!!!!.. I love the fuzzy white one.. All the grime makes them cute.. I bet a hairy white kitten is just as hard to keep clean as a Sphinx:LOL:
Think they are worse :LOL:
The baldies I can wipe down after they eat but the hairy ones need feet/faces/ bellies bathed.

That third picture is shameful:Dizzy:, they are sitting here waiting for it to be washed off.. until tomorrow morning and it all gets repeated.:Dizzy:

ckutkuhn7

Banned

Oh yes, white ones are hard. I had a white flame point himalayan many years ago and he was very hard to keep white. I found a special shampoo tho and it worked wonders. :ThumbsUp:

Come on Susi!! We wanna see...you know they are cute even if they are filthy! lol

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
lol This is her birthday cake she is eating. She has a album for her birthday and their are a ton of photos, she is a tortie and hates having her pics taken! lol I had already snapped quite a few photos and she was sort of perturbed at me. lol You should have seen the look she gave me when I took her cake away. She actually thought I was going to let her eat the whole thing in one day!! NOT!! She was happy she got to finish it off the next day tho. hehe
Snuffie has Stinkeye down to a T!:LOL::LOL:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
I don't usually collar my cats but because Sabrina is just a kitto, I like the bell to tell me where she is. Soooo, I just gave her a bath, took her collar off and EEEWWWW! She wasn't really that grubby but the inside of her collar was an absolute grub magnet! It's soaking in a cup of dawn and hot water right now.

I didn't have my camera handy...but seriously, I wouldn't subject you all to it anyway. GA-ROSS!!! :Hysterical:

Back