Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Haha my poor Fluffy!!

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So just a bit ago Fluffy was in here bugging me (its 4am-ish). And I could tell she wanted fed or wanted a treat.

I had switched her wet food for a few days because for some reason the one bag made both her and Moses ill, so went back to canned for a few days, and she finally had her appetite back. Anyway, I got up to feed her a treat and as we were walking back to bed, she stopped in the hallway and all of a sudden it sounded like she spit. Like a human. "pahtooey". And I thought, there is no way a cat can spit!!! So I turned the light on to see if she was alright and she started to follow me back down the hallway thinking maybe she sneezed and it just sounded weird. We get back in bed and ALL OF A SUDDEN the familiar smell followed Fluffy. She did NOT spit. She tooted with a little extra squirt!! Thankfully I caught her before she laid down and did Emma's poop dance !!! Just in case you ever think you hear your cat spit, double check the other end!

Jen

ElvirasMum

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Oh my goodness! :Dizzy:
Fluffy almost got you before you go away, just like Emma got Courtney right before she departed for her trip.
These girls must be able to smell luggage and poop accordingly!!

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Samael once vomited & pooped at the same time... Glad you caught her in time or you would not even have had the 30 minutes of sleep she allowed you to have!

Back