Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Handmade everything for your cat!

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
make sure you check out all the links on this page they have some really neat stuff

Last edited by a moderator:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:ThumbsDown:
I love love love Etsy. They have the greatest things for such a great price. :ThumbsUp:

Etsy is awesome and I like the moderncat.net website, too. It always features cool cat stuff that is hip and modern and doesn't have "crazy cat lady" written all over it. :Dizzy: Thanks for sharing the link, lovinsphynx!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
was there anyone who found this cat toy particulary disturbing?

Attachments

• mouse.jpg
    mouse.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 48

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol that is so funny, i think it is suppose to be a fish head and the red and white things are guts and blood ewww!!! Yeah that would definately be a conversation piece when guests come over. lol :LOL:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Actually they are all catnip toys of decapitated heads with guts coming out. This one happened to be a mouse.

To get the full inventory of them here is the link:

Brooke

Banned
Actually they are all catnip toys of decapitated heads with guts coming out. This one happened to be a mouse.

To get the full inventory of them here is the link:

I find these to be much less disturbing than the real thing!! :LOL:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Not sure about those mouse head toys...

For those of you who like modern-style pet products, you need to see this site: www.petego.com
All of the pet products there are from Italy, so you know it's got some style. However, most of the products on that site aren't cheap; still, it's fun to "window shop".

Back