Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Happy 13th Birthday Macie Mae!

Yoda mom

Staff member
My sweet spotted bengal cat girl Macie Mae I adopted when she was 2 just turned 13 today!

for those that are new, she is truly a blessing and has come a long way.

when I adopted her she was like a wild cat with no socialization to people. she hid under the bed in her "kitty safe room" I set up and even tore out the bottom of the box spring to hide. I spent countless hours, months laying on the floor talking with her, blinking my eyes at her (kitty communication I read).

she is the most loving girl and always a talker in bengal cat fashion!
I pet her and love and her and am truly feeling blessed to have her in my life. everyday a gift.

she was diagnosed over 2 years ago with CKD and so sick and lost weight. I got her weight back on and she is doing great! she is one special girl. (she thinks she is a dog, she always bonded with the beloved rotties and now my 2 aussies). she is not into the nakids but likes talking with Raven kitty.

She is quite the busy buddy and always talking with me and runs to come help with laundry.

she got me up early this morning for a little early birthday breakfast , and went back to sleep in the cat cube bed she stole from Raven.

will have a little 13th birthday purrtay later tonight. thank you all for the love care and support you always give to me and Macie Mae and my crew.

Macie says hello!!! adding one of my fav pics when she was younger with her pumpkin.
20240504_110204.jpeg
20240412_084036.jpeg
20240331_111048.jpeg

Attachments

• macie pumpkin.jpg
    macie pumpkin.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 3

Yoda mom

Staff member
thank you for the Macie Mae 13th birthday wishes n love.
she thoroughly enjoyed chatting up a storm for her birthday dollop of whipcream! she shared with Gunnar and Boo pups.
she will come running for it but can only have a wee bit bcz of her sensitive tummy and CKD ... but hey, 13 yrs old , let her live it up!

Yoda mom

Staff member
This plumeria cutting finally bloomed yesterday for the first time in 3 years! it was a total surprise to see what color would bloom.so special on Macie Mae's 13th birthday
20240504_181317.jpeg

Back