Annejo12 V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian Joined Aug 8, 2017 Messages 2,512 Points 568 Today at 1:19 PM Donate #1 This is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. I hope everyone has a great weekend and that the Canadians have a great long weekend!
This is Thanksgiving weekend in Canada. I hope everyone has a great weekend and that the Canadians have a great long weekend!
tuffysmommy V.I.P Lairian V.I.P Lairian Joined Jan 10, 2011 Messages 1,019 Points 223 Today at 1:50 PM Donate #2 Ah, this is Columbus Day/Indigenous People’s weekend in US. Many of us also share a three day weekend. Happy Thanksgiving !!!!
Ah, this is Columbus Day/Indigenous People’s weekend in US. Many of us also share a three day weekend. Happy Thanksgiving !!!!
Toa and Ross Moderator Staff member Joined Jan 23, 2015 Messages 34,032 Points 643 Today at 1:55 PM Donate #3 Happy Thanksgiving @Annejo12 and other Canadians. Hopefully the breeder will send you some pics of the kittens as a Thanksgiving present!
Happy Thanksgiving @Annejo12 and other Canadians. Hopefully the breeder will send you some pics of the kittens as a Thanksgiving present!
Catzzzmeow Administrator Staff member Joined Jan 16, 2011 Messages 37,749 Points 673 Today at 2:11 PM Donate #4 Happy Thanksgiving wishes are sent. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yoda mom Moderator Staff member Joined Apr 23, 2012 Messages 30,610 Points 653 41 minutes ago Donate #5 @Annejo12 and all , happiest thanksgivi g hugs!!