Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Helen's Favorite Toy

Brooke

Banned
I was hoping that Helen, being an older cat, would teach Walter how to be calm and mellow. Clearly, this video proves the opposite has happened! :Dizzy:

Last edited by a moderator:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This really makes me happy to see. Just this morning I was wondering if Meecho would always be as crazy when she plays as she gets older and watching Helen lets me know that she will be. I know I always make fun of the fact that Meecho seems to be an acid more times then not, but I would really miss it if she didn't do her morning playtime routine.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
How old is she? She looks like a spring chicken! :Wink:

I like the part where she sits on the matt and it looks like she's taking a "breather".

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Helen looks great! She obviously has the energy of a kitten. It seems that sphynx have more longevity (when they are healthy to begin with) than the average cat. Piglet is 9 years old and doesn't look her age, either. She also has more energy than both of my Siamese put together!

Brooke

Banned
How old is she? She looks like a spring chicken! :Wink:

I like the part where she sits on the matt and it looks like she's taking a "breather".

She's 12! Can you believe it?! If this is her energy level now, I can't imagine what she must've been like when she was younger... Good grief! :Laugh:

When I adopted her, I didn't know if I'd have much time with her at her age, but from the looks of it, I'd say she's got a lot more tread left on those tires. :LOL:

I agree with Sydkat, I think sphynx's might have better longevity than other cats...isn't the oldest living cat a sphynx/devon cross? He's 32 years old, I think...

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Oh I hope I have Meecho for 32 years. I had always hoped that Midnight would live to be at least 24 so when I had to have him put down at 10 it was heart breaking :Cry: Now I look at Meecho and I keep waiting for the shoe to drop, but I hope and pray she will live for many many many years. If I had my way she would somehow out live me. It's just so hard when you lose your baby and it really makes you wonder why we put ourselves through the pain, but then again I wouldn't trade anything for one more minute of Meecho's time :Smile:

Brooke

Banned
Oh I hope I have Meecho for 32 years. I had always hoped that Midnight would live to be at least 24 so when I had to have him put down at 10 it was heart breaking :Cry: Now I look at Meecho and I keep waiting for the shoe to drop, but I hope and pray she will live for many many many years. If I had my way she would somehow out live me. It's just so hard when you lose your baby and it really makes you wonder why we put ourselves through the pain, but then again I wouldn't trade anything for one more minute of Meecho's time :Smile:

My sentiments exactly! The good times far outweigh the pain of losing them. But boy do I wish they could live forever!!

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
12 wow good girl Helen, you make us all proud! It is so great how she ajusted at her age, she seems to have settled in very nice:ThumbsUp: She sure got lucky finding you and Walter!

Back