Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello Everyone!

bellasmom

Banned
Hi everyone! I have a 4 year old female white/black seal point named Bella. She is my world! There truly is nothing like owning one of these naked dreams. I fell in love with them when I saw one on TV and once I moved out on my own I decided to save and finally get a sphynx kitten. I searched and searched and did soooo much research on these little guys. I finally found a breeder that I liked out of state and enquired about a kitten she had. After talking to her she told me about an 2 year old female named Bella that she had with a great personality. After seeing her picture and talking back and forth with the breeder, I ended up picking Bella. I was so excited and picked her up from the airport about 2 months later in Jan. of 2009. When I got there the airport staff were laughing at her and at me telling me"not to forget my giant rat!" :Angry: I didnt care though! I finally had my baby. We have been with each other ever since and I am obsessed with her and could not be happier. I have since moved in with my boyfriend and his 2 cats (A giant 16lbs black cat named Baby and a little flame point siamese, Tipsy). She is still my #1 girl and waits for me everyday at the door for when I come home from work and is always trying to help with folding clean laundry right out of the dryer or with making the bed. She is the greatest kitty ever and could not imagine life with out her.

I am also so excited I found this forum! It looks wonderful and seems to be filled with great people that are just as obsessed with their cat as I am with mine!!
:BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian

Welcome to the site.
My black and white sphynx girl also has been called a giant rat and this was at a show.
The other 2 have never been called it.
Your sphynx is very cute!!!!!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello bellasmom and welcome to Sphynxlair! Yes you have come to the right place if you own or want a Sphynx! I hope you enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to our little family--Sphynx Lair is the kindest place I know! --It's well moderated, full of knowledgeable people who not only love and adore our cats, but each other as well.
Susi and the gang

firehillqueen

Banned
welcome to a wonderful world of people who love their Sphynx cats dearly. I never ever thought I would be so lucky to find such wonderful pets. Then to find a forum like this full of supportive people had just been a double blessing. I hope you find as much pleasure, comfort, advice and support here as I have.
** Shameless Self Promotion**
Keep me in mind when you are ready for a painting or pencil sketch of your beautiful baby. See Crescent Moon Designs in the Sphynx Mall.

tessblack

Banned
Welcome. Yes you are not alone. It was nice to see that you moved in with a guy who already had kitties!!! Can't wait to see more pics.

NinaGato

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hey there! I also got my first sphynx when she was a little older and she is my heart too. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who is totally obsessed with her nakeds. Welcome!

Back