Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello first post to the site !!!

fairy_kitten

Lairian
:BigSmile:Hi I would like to introduce myself and my Sphynx Twilight, My name is Sandra and I live in Central California with my husband and my 3 sons. I just got Twilight about a month ago, I went to go pick Twilght up in Southern Ca, with my sister Mews2much, she has been such a wonderful edition to our family. My other Sphynx will be coming home very soon, hopefully by the end of October, Her name is Eclipse. I will post some pictures of her very soon. Tomorrow was supposed to be Twilight's first cat show, and my first time showing at a show, but unfortunately I got sick and I am not going to be able to take her to the TICA show tomorrow:Sad:Here is a litle slideshow I made for Twilight Dream Catcher !!! http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/qq113/bluefairy_2009/?action=view&current=1602edce.pbw Fairy_kitten

Moonstone

Lairian
I'm so sad for you concerning the catshow ! I had the same story recently, but it was not me, but my cat who was sick !
:Woo:

Your little Twilight is very very cute !
:ThumbsUp:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphnxlair fairy kitten! you have a cutie of a sphynx!
enjoy the site!:BigSmile:

EmbraceMonChat

Lairian
Welcome to the Lair!

I'm new here myself but I have been reading Mews2Much posts about the TICA show. I'm so sorry you didn't get to go. As it happens, I'm sick too, total URI...but, I'd rather it be ME than one of my kits!

Your kitten is a cutie and I love her name as well as your new baby's too!

Back