Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello from Texas

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I found this site last weekend while searching for a diagnosis for a skin rash on Abby. Turned out to be a sunburn.

Abby is a 6 year old torty female. It is a joke in our house that if I had to choose between my children and Abby, the kids would lose. She pretty much rules the house. I had wanted a sphynx for years - my daughter found Abby on the internet and I begged until my husband gave in. My niece can fly for free so she flew to Ohio to pick Abby up. On the way back when they made her take Abby out of her crate at the security gate, a lady asked my niece what was wrong with her dog:BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
LOL!:LOL: Great story! Welcome to Sphynx Lair, glad you found us. Please feel free to poke around the site and don't forget to add some pics! We love to see pictures on Sphynx Lair!
Enjoy!:Laugh:

Brooke

Banned
I just loaded some pictures. Abby of course wouldn't stand still and look at the camera.

Quite familiar with this problem! I have to delete 90% of my photos of Walter because they're just a gray blur...yay for digital cameras!!:LOL:

Abby is a cutie!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I found this site last weekend while searching for a diagnosis for a skin rash on Abby. Turned out to be a sunburn.

Abby is a 6 year old torty female. It is a joke in our house that if I had to choose between my children and Abby, the kids would lose. She pretty much rules the house. I had wanted a sphynx for years - my daughter found Abby on the internet and I begged until my husband gave in. My niece can fly for free so she flew to Ohio to pick Abby up. On the way back when they made her take Abby out of her crate at the security gate, a lady asked my niece what was wrong with her dog:BigSmile:

Heya fellow Texan! I'm residing in Arlington at the moment. Are you in the metroplex? Don't tell me you're from one of those Houstonian burbs. I went to college with a bunch of those clowns. I used to be an airline employee. I'd fly all over the place and didn't drop a dime. Went to Vegas all the time. I kind of miss those days. Anyway, welcome.

My sphynx came from Ohio too! He flew all by himself on Continental though. I have a video of myself right after picking him up.

wright878

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Where did Butterball come from? He looks like a ham! I got Abby from Tyra Rich.

I am so enjoying looking at everyone's pictures. I haven't found too many Sphynx nuts in Austin.

Back