Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello My name is Alan Clancy I live in Los Angeles I am looking for a beautiful Sphinx cat.I had a beautiful female white pink one 25 years Audrey

junocat

Lairian
Audrey Hepburn was her name she used to sit on my shoulder as I walked around the house after running up my bent over back We were inseparable I'm retired now in a beautiful mountain top house overlooking the mountains in LA and would love to give a rescue a loving home.I was a dancer in Vegas for many years in the big French shows and around the world I'm an Artist love music meditation and Spiritual books and I write film I feel it's time to give all the love I have to a deserving cat.
Hoping to here from the right cat through you
Sincerely Mr Alan Clancy

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to Sphynxlair. We have had several wonderful/successful adoptions in this community. I think we had a record breaking number last year. Check the rescue/adoption section regularly as when one is posted they usually go fast.

Yoda mom

Staff member
@junocat , Hi Alan. so glad you joined this family.
welcome to the lair family.

Do not hesitate to share photos of your beloved baby girl Audrey Hepburn. all paws are family. she could not have asked for a better dad and only knows your eternal love.
I truly believe they send us the one to love like they knew in this world. I adopted in my babies' honor. several of us have adopted from members. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. I always try to help hearts align and will keep an eye out for you.

I have all adoptees, be sure to read the fraud tips link. was very helpful when I was looking at ads outside sphynxlair and nearly scammed. Do not hesitate to pm me any ads your are looking outside sphynxlair for an extra peek for red flags.
including the reputable breeder thread info too. sharing, I never knew and did adopt a retiree. you can contact reputable breeders and ask about upcoming retirees. I adopted a wonderful cuddly 2 yr old retiree, came spayed, hcm scanned and extras. Clairebare just turned 13.

jump in, post with us and enjoy this fun friendly bunch.
ps. what an amazing dancing career! we have other artists here too and you will find so many of us with a spiritual heart. how incredible that you write film. your home and heart sounds beautiful and loving for a sphynx.

Attachments

• 20210615_114421.jpg
    20210615_114421.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back