Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hello

infinityangel

Lairian
hello everybody!

my name is Angelica and I live in Sweden. I'm breeders of sphynx cats since last summer 2009 - my first sphynx female for breeding, I bought by a Swedish breeder here in Sweden in 2008, today she has moved to a different breeder.

My cattery is now out of a female is bred in my own cattery
S * Infinityangel's Infinity is her name, she is completely black with green eyes.

and my new stud that I bought from a breeder in Norway in early May this year. He is black and white tabby with beautiful green eyes.
(N) Satyr MIw-Sheri's his name

We hope that those two are to get a nice batch of winter this year

Feel free to visit my website, it is unfortunately only in Swedish. But the street always use google translation software

As I am not working in the my cats so I read the economy at the university and love to be out there at sea and in the woods

Best regards angelica

Last edited by a moderator:

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair from Michigan, USA. We are glad you are joining our little online family!
Susi and the gang

Bella07

Banned
Welcome to SphynxLair! You will love this site! I look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing even more about your beautiful Sphynx cats. :Laugh:

Back