Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

hello!

Bre&Olive

Lairian
Hello!!

I joined this site this week, I periodically check it and read up on posts @ work(although, I wish I had more time)!!I'm really enjoying the low-down on the sphynx breed, the awesome pictures, and everyone's general acceptance and respect for everyone else!! You are all such awesome and caring people!!

I would like to introduce myself and my precious Sphynx. I am Bre and she is Olive, my cat daughter & friend! I became Olive's mom on July 17, 2009 and I have to say --My life will never be the same & I'd like to think that hers won't either, because I try to be the best sphynx-mom ever.

Olive & I even had a 'Hello Kitty' shower, and received AWESOME cat toys, gifts, treats and kitty- clothes! My mom is amazing for throwing me a shower for my cat --although she was hesitant at first! (I can't have children, so Olive is my first baby!!)

Olive is the best companion anyone could ask for. She loves all my friends, is by my side almost all the time, plays fetch, loves wearing clothes (she has 24 outfits) & keeps my feet warm @ night! I cannot even begin to tell you how in love I am with her. (Although, I'm sure everyone has mutual feelings for their sphynxie!!)

I plan on posting lots of pics, as I enjoy browsing through everyone's albums so very much! I wish all the best, and am glad to meet you all!!:ThumbsUp:

Last edited by a moderator:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Love your story Bre, and I love that your mom had you a shower how cool!
We are glad to have you here and I hope you enjoy it!

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi Bre&Olive and welcome! Olive sounds like an awesome companion. Can't wait to see pics of her in her outfits :ThumbsUp:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Damn I wish someone had thrown a kitty warming party for me, then again everyone already thinks I spend to much time with Meecho....stupid people :Angry: I have to say I can't wait to see all of Olive's outfits. Since I don't have any kids of my own I admit I use Meecho as my dress up doll. Poor thing but I'm sure she'll get over it as long as I keep the food, snacks, toys, massages, and cuddling available at her every whim:LOL:

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Awww :) Welcome to the site!! And that is soo cool your mom threw a kitty shower!! never would have thought of something like that!! Very ingenious!

Pbinky

Banned
Welcome Bre and Olive!! I love the 'hello kitty' party idea. Jeez, all my mom does is tell me that all my cats are missing are wings (ie bats). But Nonna (grandma) always asks how they boys are doing and she prays for their health all the time. Funny Nonna, she doesn't think that they are beautiful but she loves them just the same, for my sake. :Smile:

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome Bre and Olive!! I love the 'hello kitty' party idea. Jeez, all my mom does is tell me that all my cats are missing are wings (ie bats). But Nonna (grandma) always asks how they boys are doing and she prays for their health all the time. Funny Nonna, she doesn't think that they are beautiful but she loves them just the same, for my sake. :Smile:

Ha, ha...my mother is a "Nonna", too. Fortunately, my mom loves Piglet and considers her one of her grandchildren. :BigSmile:

Oh and welcome, Bre&Olive!

ellie4-12

Lairian
Wow a Hello Kitty shower? That's insanely cute. Was it themed hello kitty, or just called that? Either way that's so sweet of your mom for doing that. It sounds like you're having fun spoiling your baby... be sure to post photos of the clothes as soon as you can!

Welcome :)

Back