Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi Everyone

Inferno12

Banned
I am new here! I found this site via facebook and I just joined. I am proudly owned by a 1 1/2 year old sphynx. His name is Johnny and he runs the house. He even has his own facebook page and you all should join and see his daily shenanigans! I hope to meet more people owned by wonderful Sphynx.

Johnny | Facebook

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Dude, Johnny looks cool. He looks like a wise old man (he doesn't really look old, I just couldn't think of a better analogy). When Johnny speaks, everyone listens.

susi794

Staff member
Welcome to the Lair--I think you'll find this to be a wonderfully kind and knowledgeable place. Looking forward to getting to know you too.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome! I'm already a friend of Johnny's on Facebook. Glad to see you two made it here on Sphynx Lair...it's a cool place to be.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi and welcome!

My boy has his own facebook page too! His name is Mug-Y Charlesworth Hinchcliffe....bit of a mouthful I know but my boyfriend insisted he had his surname too!!!

X

Inferno12

Banned
Thanks guys! I am excited to be here and thank you for all the compliments on my boy. I am enjoying looking through the pictures of all of your beautiful naked kitties! They are all so wonderful.

Back