Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi from South Africa

caroljean

Lairian
Hi all... I live in South Africa with my 2 Sphynx boys, Molly and Caluga. Molly is a white boy and Caluga is a red boy. Molly is 4 and Caluga will be 4 in September. They are crazy boys with very different characters. Molly is HUGE and Caluga is tiny although they eat the same sort and amount of food. Once I have the hang of this I will post pics of them. Looking forward to browsing around here!!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
South Africa, wow. I love the movie District 9.

My name is Mike and my little buddy's name is Butterball. His color is considered chocolate but the only part of him that even remotely resembles chocolate is his nose. I call him a brown noser. He makes lots of videos on Youtube and has lots of pictures. Here are a couple.

picture.php

It's only a temporary tattoo on his head.
picture.php

Welcome aboard! Post and post often!

caroljean

Lairian
Thanks guys! Nofuratu.. I live in Stellenbosch (winelands) near Cape Town ~ love your blog! Mike, Butterball is hilarious.. omg, the pic of him lying on his back. He looks like a goofball just like my Molly. My best friend's nephew (Neill Blomkamp) is the guy who produced the movie District 9.. small world :BigSmile: Haven't seen it yet though! Carol.

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome to the site.
Do you know Jeanette or Elizabeth from
South Africa.
Your cats are nice looking.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello CarolJean and welcome to Sphynxlair! We are glad you found the site! Please enjoy!:Laugh:

gizmo6370

Banned
Welcome Carol:Smile:
I friend of mine is at the moment in South Africa...she's couldn't come back to Belgium because of the ash cloud....she's visiting Elizabeth from Disal :Smile:

Back