Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hi! Looking to Adopt in Kentucky, Ohio, or Indiana!!

thebestoftrin

Lairian
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
4
Points
4
I am looking for a hairless cat in one of these states! I am located upstate kentucky practically ohio and also close to indiana where I could travel to pick up! I have always been interested and am specifically interested in a hairless because I have allergies. Hoping to find my first ever cat that I could love endlessly!! ❤️
 

Catzzzmeow

Administrator
Staff member
Joined
Jan 16, 2011
Messages
37,740
Points
673
Welcome to SL. Names of breeders/catteries are not allowed in the comments in this group. There are many backyard breeders etc, so it is important to vet anyone that might send you a message with a lead.

Hoping this info is helpful.


 

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,599
Points
653
@thebestoftrin Welcome ! Be sure to read the sphynx info center, top right link. Lots of great info on sphynxlife . never hesitate to ask questions. check out the links shared above by catzzzmeow.



* please know Hairless cats sphynx are not hypo allergenic as some sellers in cyberworld may claim.

sharing from the info center:




Not sure how severe you allergies are. We do have members with allergies that manage. Have you met a sphynx to see allergy reaction?
There is a thread on it in the info center.

 
Last edited:

thebestoftrin

Lairian
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
4
Points
4
@thebestoftrin Welcome ! Be sure to read the sphynx info center, top right link. Lots of great info on sphynxlife . never hesitate to ask questions. check out the links shared above by catzzzmeow.



* please know Hairless cats sphynx are not hypo allergenic as some sellers in cyberworld may claim.

sharing from the info center:




Not sure how severe you allergies are. We do have members with allergies that manage. Have you met a sphynx to see allergy reaction?
There is a thread on it in the info center.

@thebestoftrin Welcome ! Be sure to read the sphynx info center, top right link. Lots of great info on sphynxlife . never hesitate to ask questions. check out the links shared above by catzzzmeow.



* please know Hairless cats sphynx are not hypo allergenic as some sellers in cyberworld may claim.

sharing from the info center:




Not sure how severe you allergies are. We do have members with allergies that manage. Have you met a sphynx to see allergy reaction?
There is a thread on it in the info center.

Hi! I have allergies to cat fur and I have met a sphinx and everything was good!
 

thebestoftrin

Lairian
Joined
Oct 4, 2026
Messages
4
Points
4
Welcome to SL. Names of breeders/catteries are not allowed in the comments in this group. There are many backyard breeders etc, so it is important to vet anyone that might send you a message with a lead.

Hoping this info is helpful.


thank you!!!
 
Back
Top