Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Hoping for Sphynx roommate in greater NY area

tuffysmommy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
1,010
Points
223
We recently lost both of our two 16 year old furry littermates and the roommates of my 7 year old female Sphynx, Toni. She sorely needs cat companionship. She keeps telling us this in so many words and actions. We think she is too old for a kitten companion or I would run out to buy one. We were rudely disappointed at the last moment on one adoption and not selected in another so far. I know it can take time, but Toni seems unhappy to wait. All help will be appreciated.
 

Yoda mom

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 23, 2012
Messages
30,599
Points
653
@tuffysmommy , ((hugs)))) my friend. all paws crossed the sphynx stars align. you know I will continue to help network. a nakid will be blessed with your exceptional care and extensive experience. extra head smooches to Toni from me and Batman.
 
Back
Top