Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

i saved a kitten today!!!

silly4lilly

Lairian
so today me and my fiance went to take some pictures of the outside where we are having out wedding reception. no one was there, no cars in the parking lot. there is a huge waterfountain in the back area where you get married infront of. around the perimeter of the water fountain is like staggered rocks. when we were walking up to it we heard a cat crying. we looked around and there was a little baby KITTEN trapped in the rocks!!! it was stuck there like inbetween 2 rocks, sqwished. for who knows how long it was there.. and it was SO hot out!!!!! we immediatly pulled the rock off of it and it ran under the rocks that surround the fountain. i think it lives under the rocks. we called it but it would not come... it was actually hissing at us. it was so scared.

i was so scared it was hurt. i was about to cry it was so sad. so we waited 20 mintues and it still did not come out. we figured the least we could do was leave it some food and water. luckly, we had chicken in the car. we left it some chicken and a little cup of water. i hope it ate it!! i hope its okay i am going to be thinking about it the whole day. :tinysmile_cry_t:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Well unfortunately people abandon cats and its a sad thing, so thanks for doing your little part in this unforgiving world of people who do not care for their pets!!!:tinysmile_angry2_t:
Good work Silly4lilly!!:tinysmile_twink_t:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I was just looking at your picture of your fiancee and you. You guys are like the quintessential good looking American couple. If I wasn't jobless, I'd send you a wedding present. Congrats on your union. I hope it's everything you want it to be.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Oh yeah,
congrats on your wedding!!!:tinysmile_grin_t:
so today me and my fiance went to take some pictures of the outside where we are having out wedding reception. no one was there, no cars in the parking lot. there is a huge waterfountain in the back area where you get married infront of. around the perimeter of the water fountain is like staggered rocks. when we were walking up to it we heard a cat crying. we looked around and there was a little baby KITTEN trapped in the rocks!!! it was stuck there like inbetween 2 rocks, sqwished. for who knows how long it was there.. and it was SO hot out!!!!! we immediatly pulled the rock off of it and it ran under the rocks that surround the fountain. i think it lives under the rocks. we called it but it would not come... it was actually hissing at us. it was so scared.

i was so scared it was hurt. i was about to cry it was so sad. so we waited 20 mintues and it still did not come out. we figured the least we could do was leave it some food and water. luckly, we had chicken in the car. we left it some chicken and a little cup of water. i hope it ate it!! i hope its okay i am going to be thinking about it the whole day. :tinysmile_cry_t:

ilovemysphynx

Administrator
Staff member
Poor kitty, What A good time to have some chicken with you:tinysmile_twink_t:. There are so many strays these days:tinysmile_cry_t:, and we can't help them all but you guys did your part! So stop streesing over it you have A wedding to plan!

Moonstone

Lairian
good job ! nothing to regret, you've done what was humanly possible to do, you could not do better !

thanks for this litlle kitten !

and congratulation for your wedding !

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Silly4lilly, I'm sure you made a difference in that kitten's life even with your supposed "small gesture". You are truly a kitty angel!:tinysmile_fatgrin_t

Back