Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

I’m a new member

Traci G

Lairian
My name is Traci I’m the proud mom of 2 nakids. I have 2 boys. Benjamin Chen 16 months and Theodore Lee 8 months. I hope to learn more here with fellow Sphynx mom & dads.

Attachments

• IMG_2586.jpeg
    IMG_2586.jpeg
    260.2 KB · Views: 15

Yoda mom

Staff member
My name is Traci I’m the proud mom of 2 nakids. I have 2 boys. Benjamin Chen 16 months and Theodore Lee 8 months. I hope to learn more here with fellow Sphynx mom & dads.
Hi Traci ! Welcoming you and adorables Benjamin Chen and Theodore Lee to the lair family! So glad you joined this fun friendly caring down to earth bunch! I hope you are active with lots of pics and tails. Do not hesitate to ask questions. All paws are family. What are their fav toys? Silliest habits? Hugs n head smooches

Traci G

Lairian
Hi Traci ! Welcoming you and adorables Benjamin Chen and Theodore Lee to the lair family! So glad you joined this fun friendly caring down to earth bunch! I hope you are active with lots of pics and tails. Do not hesitate to ask questions. All paws are family. What are their fav toys? Silliest habits? Hugs n head smooches
Thank you for accepting us this is a picture of my Theo. He’s actually in a cat contest he’s currently #5 I share the post every day on Facebook so all of my friends can vote

Attachments

• IMG_3256.jpeg
    IMG_3256.jpeg
    258.2 KB · Views: 15

Yoda mom

Staff member
@Traci G , melt my heart! Theo is adorable , I can see how he steals hearts in the contest ! look forward to you being an active member with pic and tales! hugs n head smooches

Back