Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

In Loving Memory of Moo Moo Too

Status
Not open for further replies.

susi794

Staff member
I received a tearful call at work today from my sister. Her poor little girl, Moo Moo Too, passed away in her sleep last night. Mooey was my sister's stick tight shadow and I don't know how my sis will live without her. I was at her house last night and Mooey crawled up on my lap--something she never does--she was totally her mama's baby--and she stayed up there with me for quite awhile. While she was on my lap I told her her story--of how she was my first born kitten--how much I loved her, how beautiful I thought she was and how her mama had fallen totally in love with her and brought her home to live with Fishy and Mish Man and how she had made her mama so very happy. She crawled off my lap and snuggled down on the couch. I watched tv for a bit and then got ready to go home. I kissed her one last time and told her I loved her...fully expecting to see her again. We knew she didn't feel well and my sis planned to take her to the vet this morning--but I think she knew she was going to cross the Bridge that night and that she was saying goodbye to those she loved. Deb said she was lying there with her paws crossed and she obviously hadn't struggled--that she was peaceful looking and appeared to be at rest.
Rest in peace, sweet Moo Moo Too--you were very, very loved. And we will miss you so very much.

Inferno12

Banned
How sad. Im sorry for your loss and you were right about her knowing. Im so glad you got to cuddle and that she didnt struggle when she passed. She is in a painless place now. Hugs from me and the kids. We will be thinking of you guys

marlene

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
My condolences to you and your sister. Moo Moo Too's passing is sad, but someday when you and Deb get over the shock of her loss I hope you both will be comforted knowing that she died comfortably at home with the person she loved.

havingalook

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So sorry Suzi. I'm really glad that you had a chance to say goodbye to her yesterday, even though you didn't know it was going to be your final goodbye. :Cry:

Thinking of you and your sister. Rest in peace and chase butterflies over the Rainbow Bridge, Moo Moo Too.

klreese

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
awe Susi.... i'm so sorry for you and your sister. this post brought tears to my eyes. it sounds like she was saying goodbye to you. glad to hear she didn't struggle and i'm sure she knew how much you and her momma loved her.

Fester

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
My condolences to you and your sister, paradoxically, I'm also somewhat some what cheered, a peaceful passing and an opportunity to see her before she went...I'm sure you understand:Cry::Cry:

susi794

Staff member
My condolences to you and your sister, paradoxically, I'm also somewhat some what cheered, a peaceful passing and an opportunity to see her before she went...I'm sure you understand:Cry::Cry:
I do understand, Fester--it is really all we can ever hope to ask for when the inevitable happens--to die peacefully and around those we love....with the chance to say goodbye.

Thank you to all of you and I will relay your condolences to my sister, Deb. I'm certain that she will appreciate it deeply.
Much love to you all,
Susi and the gang

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi, I haven't been able to visit SL much lately, so I am just now reading about your sister's tragic loss. I am so sorry to hear about Moo Moo Too - she was a very special kitty for sure! I hope your sister will be okay...my thoughts are with you and her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back