Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Intro-from Saskatchewan Canada

jessevch

Lairian
Hi, I am owned by 3 wonderful Sphynx. Maude, Arthur and Georgie. All were originally from Washington, but have adapted nicely to Canada. Maude and Arthur were rescues and have some minor special needs, but that just makes their personalities all the more charming. Georgie is a retired breeder and is king of our house. We also have Winnie our very hairy orange bengal cross. Arthur is most facinated by this friend with fur and regularly tries to groom him.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Jessevch and welcome to Sphynxlair! Love the names! Please enjoy the site and we would love to see some pictures!:Laugh::ThumbsUp:

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi welcome to the site! I have 1 sphynx and 1bengal, my cats groom each other too, it's so cute when they do that isn't it!

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
So Georgie is king? King Georgie? I thought Arthur would be king. Then you could add Sir Lancelot, Galahad and Merlin to your family. :BigSmile:

tessblack

Banned
Haha that's hilarious that your sphynx grooms the cat with fur. A welcome from your neighbour from Manitoba!

Lots of Canadians on here. I am not sure how you do the winters in Manitoba, I was in Winnipeg once in january and man that was the worst cold I have ever encountered! Now i find winters in Texas cold. My Mom was born in Val Marie saskatchewan.

Welcome to the site.

holly_savage

Banned
Welcome to the Lair from Holly. Greg (glansink) and our little Hibou.
And BTW...Hibou likes to groom furry things too, but since we don't have a hairy cat she grooms her furry bed! The thing is licked clean every night.
Lokk forward to some pics.

Back