Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introducing Vito & Devi :)

Hello everyone, just wanted to say hi and give you guys a lil background on my babies and how they came to own me!
Vito was my first! And I got him when he was 3 months old for Christmas from barecats. He flew all the way to me here in NYC the day after Christmas 2008 and from there on is history! :Adore:
Here's lil V...

Now how we got Devi is a great story! About 6 months after we got Vito, My bf and I decided to spend the summer in California so we brought Vito and stayed in LA June-Sept. During the time we were there, there was a CFA cat show going on in Santa Monica and we thought it would be lots of fun to check it out since we had never been to a cat show before. So, we ended up going to our first cat show on Aug 23. 2009. When we got there we walked around and saw all the different breeds of cats and finally came upon the sphynxes and there she was, 12 month old retired show breeder. I immediately fell in love with her and spent the rest of the time there playing with her and I new her & Vito would make wonderful playmates! We talked with the breeders from kickapoo and told them we were in love, and they let us take her home with us that day! Talk about spontaneous!:ThumbsUp:
Here's our Devi girl...

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Is that barecats in Oklahoma?
If so my sister has a kitten coming from there very soon.
I also know who Kickapoo is.
Her cats did very well today.

Is that barecats in Oklahoma?
If so my sister has a kitten coming from there very soon.
I also know who Kickapoo is.
Her cats did very well today.

Yes, it's barecat sphynx. Congratulations to your sister, she's gonna LOVE her baby! They really are so amazing! And we just went to the "meet the breeds" show at the javits center here in NY last week to visit Kickapoo! They did very well there too with Trapper boy :BigSmile:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They always do well.
My sisters sphynx was going to come last sat but Kim had to cancel.
She can not wait for her.
She is a Calico and will be shown.
The cats look nice on the barecat website.
I get to go to the airport to pick her up.

They always do well.
My sisters sphynx was going to come last sat but Kim had to cancel.
She can not wait for her.
She is a Calico and will be shown.
The cats look nice on the barecat website.
I get to go to the airport to pick her up.

How exccciting! Be sure to have your sister post pix of her! She's prob a relative of Vito :ThumbsUp:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They could be related.
I do have a picture of Lunar Eclipse somewhere that the breeder sent my sister.
Do you now who the sire and dam are of Vito?
I helped my sister decide between 2 calicos that were on Kims site. I love your cats.
My Cleo came from the east coast all teh way to California.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Natures Pleasures welcome to Sphynxlair! I hope your enjoying the site!:Laugh:

Back