Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Introduction: wadesphynx

WadeSphynx

Lairian
Hello there all,

I am Wade. I am brand new to the world of Shpynx. I haven't even picked up my baby boy yet. I go to pick him up in two weeks.

I am hoping to learn all kinds of things here from all of you experienced owners. I have tons of toys, and many things ready for when I pick him up.

I have not named my boy yet but have thought of a few.

Attachments

• Sphynx.jpg
    Sphynx.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 60

susi794

Staff member
Welcome, Wade! We're so glad you've joined us and we're looking forward to getting to know you and your new baby. I'll bet you're very excited--let us know all about him when you get him home and post lots of pics!
Welcoming hugs,
Susi and my gang of 4 legged babies

Inflamed

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Hi & welcome to the Lair! Congrats on soon being owned by a sphynx, your boy sure is a cutie :BigSmile:

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Hello WadeSphynx and welcome to Sphynxlair! So glad you found us! Congrats on your soon to be new sphynx companion! please enjoy the site!:ThumbsUp:

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome to sphynxlair, good to have you.
You have come, to the best place, you could.
Lots and lots of information and wonderful people.

VenturaGuy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome dont be afraid to ask ANYTHING ( after a search ) lol. Its the best place to get answers.

Caloci

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Welcome Wade. Your little guy is just precious. This is a great site to learn all you need to know and the friendship and support is fantastic too!

Sphynx Happy

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Glad to have you, new Sphynx member,

We all love to share with each other,

Pictures, videos, and stories too,

On the Lair there’s lot’s of fun things to do,

Photo contests, social groups, and gift exchanges,

We’re here for one another no matter the circumstances,

So here’s a welcome hug from me to you,

We’ve got members from around the world and now lovely you.

Graddydani

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
WELCOME!! Looking forward to the pics of your cutie. He is going to give you so much happiness and fun. Hope he is happy and healthy:Wink:

Graddy and Dani

Nefertari

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Welcome!
Well if you have questions this place will surley help out, it has helped me in many ways!
Congrats on your new kitten and now for the agonising wait ;)

helenkeller91

Lairian
He looks like a Radar or Satellite with the ears! Are you a big space fan? It took me a few days to pick a name--I actually did not decide until I was at the mandatory 48 hour vet check and had to give them his information. I was torn between Ollivander and Casanova, so he had to become Ollivander Casanova. (Which is fine because my dog is Pumpkin Sinatra--he is a pedigree dog too--and I was not sure if he would be a show dog, so he has a country name since we live in Georgia, thus Pumpkin and a fancy name Sinatra for show purposes.)

Back