Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It is sooo good to be back in the loop!!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hey guys, I have not been on here is forever!! I finally got a computer and am now back in the loop. There are so many new members now!! That is so great! I love the lair and have REALLY missed talking to you all. Lemmy is adjusting well to his new apartment and I am sort of adjusting to my new single life.....it is really a lot harder than I thought. I am working full time now and that takes a lot of my time so I keep pretty busy. I have a big pond in my back yard and there is always lots of geese and ducks outside. Lemmy LOVES it!! He sits at the sliding glass window all the time and tries to jump at the window to "get them". It is so cute. I hope that you all are doing well, and I will be back on here much more often!! Yeah!:BigSmile:

ckutkuhn7

Banned
Glad your back and that Lemmy is doing so well. I don't miss the single life but when I became single after being married for 6 yrs - wow - lots of fun times to look back on!! lol
I hope your doing well...Single life can be hard but it has its rewards as well!!

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Hello phoenix...I am glad to see all the new members on here. I hope you are enjoying the lair as much as I do!! Christina, single life does have it's advantages, but I still miss my old life as well. However, I am trying to make the most of my new environment!! LOL. Susi, I have missed your posts so much. How are all the gang doing??? Better now I hope.

lemmysmommy

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Welcome back! Glad to see you and lemmy are doing well. Having a pond in the backyard must be awesome for both of you! Look forward to seeing you around more often and seeing any new pictures!

It is cool to wake up and see the birds out there. There is also lots of squirrels and rabbits. It is like my own little zoo outside!! Lemmy is obsessed. I will try to film him jumping at the window it is too funny!!

Back