Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It's confirmed!! New pics of Odysseus and Gotcha day :)

shunterx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm very happy to tell you all I just got the news that Odysseus is now mineeee! I'm squealing with joy - my breeder just emailed and attached two amazing pictures (which I've attached below). Gotcha day will be towards the end of October/beginning of November. :)

PS: The second pic is him with his momma, Artemis!

Attachments

• Chaton Arthemis_HELIOS_02-09-2013 020.JPG
    Chaton Arthemis_HELIOS_02-09-2013 020.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Chaton Arthemis_HELIOS_02-09-2013 022.JPG
    Chaton Arthemis_HELIOS_02-09-2013 022.JPG
    26.9 KB · Views: 56

zoinks

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Sooooooo handsome! Love his markings. Those are some great photos too. Hope the time 'til gotcha day goes in fast and I can't wait to see more pictures of him as he grows up.

Osiris will be soooooo happy to have a brother !

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I'm very happy to tell you all I just got the news that Odysseus is now mineeee! I'm squealing with joy - my breeder just emailed and attached two amazing pictures (which I've attached below). Gotcha day will be towards the end of October/beginning of November. :)

PS: The second pic is him with his momma, Artemis!
I'm SO happy for you. I actually feel your joy and I'm sitting here grinning from ear to ear. Odysseus is absolutely adorable. Best of luck with him. :)

MyJezebel

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
He's so cute! I love the picture of him sitting next to his mom because you can really see how teeny tiny he is. Hope the wait isn't too torturous.

Snowwhite

Lairian
He is awesome! Congrats on your new addition. He is quite a stunning young man. I can't wait to see him when he gets bigger. :)

Back