Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

It's just a little wrong - but oh soo cute!

PetitePuce

Lairian
I had such a laugh this past weekend when my sister stopped by with a little gift for her nephew cat. Kojak and I are headed out on vacation and my sister thought he needed a new outfit for the trip. I thought he would give me a hard time about wearing his new little hat, but NO........ he loved it and wore it for the entire afternoon and never once tried taking it off. I swear he's looking right at me in this picture saying - "I'm ready... where you taking me now?" LOL - he's such a cutie! :)
Cat Hat 1.jpg

Cat Hat 2.jpg

Any other cat in hat pictures out there? - I'd love to see them ... please tell me I'm not the only nut out there who submits their cat to such embarrassment!

GoldHazel

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
@PetitePuce OMG, cuteness OVERLOAD! Where did your sister find that hat? My brother and I each had a hat like that when we were kids because of a t.v. show where a character wore a hat with a propeller. LOL

PetitePuce

Lairian
@PetitePuce OMG, cuteness OVERLOAD! Where did your sister find that hat? My brother and I each had a hat like that when we were kids because of a t.v. show where a character wore a hat with a propeller. LOL

I think she said she found the hat at Petco or Pet Smart. I was recently in both stores and didn't see any in the stores I went to. We live in Northern VA.

PetitePuce

Lairian
Oh my!!! So darn cute! Glad you had a fun summer outing.

We're not headed out on vacation until next week. We are going to the South of France for 3 weeks so this will be a very interesting journey. Kojak is very used to traveling with me, but we've never flown internationally, so I'm hoping he will be on his usual good behavior. He's traveling with me in the cabin so I won't have to worry about him traveling in "the hold" - I would NEVER take him on a trip like this if he was not going to be able to travel with me in the cabin.

I will upload pictures of our journey and will take notes along the way about the do's and don'ts of our travels in case anyone has any questions or is thinking about taking such a journey in the future. If there is anyone out there who has traveled internationally, I'm all ears about any advice they may have to offer.

Meanwhile, I'm cleaning all of Kojak's little outfits to make sure he looks extra adorable while he's in France. :cat:

Yoda mom

Staff member
@PetitePuce ,Priceless cute overload! Good boy!
Kojak no doubt will be an incredible international sphynx ambassador!
keep us updated often with stories and pics!

Nicolemorgan

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh my goodness, this is beyond adorable! And I have to say, it's even cuter that he liked it and didn't even try and get it off.
AWWHHHHH!!!! I keep looking at the photos <3

Toa and Ross

Staff member
Kojak looks so cute with his hat. I'm sure the French will love him with this outfit. Maybe he can learn to meoow a few meoows in French? That way you know for sure in France ever door will be opened. Enjoy your Holliday.

Back