Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Itty Bit didn't make it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

susi794

Staff member
I came home tonight just in time to say goodbye to my sweet little Itty Bit. He tried hard to make it, but he just couldn't do it. I thought he was fine this morning...and now he's gone. The pain of all this is almost too much to bear. I fell in love with the little guy--he greeted me every morning...crawled onto my foot when I came to his nest if I didn't move quick enough at picking him up. He passed a couple hours ago, and I just haven't had the heart to write it in words because then it becomes true.:Cry::Cry::Cry:
R.I.P. my littlest angel. You were loved.

Jenny46060

Lairian
OMG I am so sorry for everything that you and your babies have been going through. I know that nothing I can say will make it any better but, our prayers are with you!
:Cry:

Brooke

Banned
I'm so sorry. They are such fragile little angels. :Sweet-angel: At least he got to know unconditional love in his short life.

susi794

Staff member
I can't quit sobbing--he was so tiny. But he tried so hard to live. I should've known not to get attached to him...but he stole my heart and now he's gone and I am left heartbroken... again. I know I should feel happy that the others are still alive--look at the positive side, but I just can't tonight. Maybe tomorrow, but just not tonight.:Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry::Cry:

Haji the Sphynx

Lairian
Oh, Susi, I'm so sorry. Hang in there. there's a stuffed animal waiting to give you a hug from me. (it makes a good tear absorber, too).
Thinking of you and the gang,
Haji and Kate

kiennasmom

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I'm so sorry, Susi. At least he waited until you got home so that he could say goodbye to you :Cry::Cry::Cry: *hugs*

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Susi,
I am so sorry to hear about Itty Bit. . . :Cry: I can't even imagine the pain you've gone through with the lost of your babies. . .

tessblack

Banned
I am so sorry Susi, it makes me cry so I can only imagine how you are feeling. We are thinking of you here.

Nofuratu

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
I am sorry you lost itty bit!! Hope all these heartaches end for you soon. It seems to be so much for one person to handle! Please lean on us....I wish we could help more.

Mug-ys mumma

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Oh I'm so sorry for your loss :Cry::Cry: I have tears in my eyes and can only imagine wat you're going through. Please don't think you're alone in this we are all here for you.

R.I.P Itty Bit I'm glad you got to experience true love in your short life.

Big hugs and prayers from Alexia & Mug-Y

X

susi794

Staff member
This one is hitting me harder than most...am having a really tough time with the tears just gushing whenever I remember his sweet little face. I have four others that need me though, so I have to quit wallowing in the sorrow of this one tiny little boy. I thought I could do it today...but maybe I'll be able to do it tomorrow. Petunia still needs attention and I've given her the antibiotics too, so I hope she pulls through. I will have to give her Itty Bit's portion of my love in addition to her own--she needs it right now.
Much love to everyone here for caring about one tiny, mouthy, little boy cat and the momma lady who loved him.

Elisabet

Lairian
Not another one... :Cry:
My sincere wishes for a better spring than winter for you and your loved ones.

TanyaT

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
:Cry::Cry: I am so sorry Susi! I know you tried not to get attached but you are human and we are very caring people! And You showed him lots of love and we know you made him happy and comfortable! May this be the last of your losses! Many thoughts and prayers from all of us!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back