Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Izmae has a new gift ordered

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
http://www.unbeatablesale.com/prnlh188.html

It's a bath tub with a plug to let the water out.
Pretty deep also. I can put it on the counter top, no more getting in the floor for her to use the
human bath tub. I'm very excited to get it. When it's not in use it folds flat. They come in different colors, but, most places was sold out and I didn't want white or clear.
She will look good in orange.

SphynxKid

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ooooh I like that too, because I either bathe in the sink or in a large bin in the tub. The big gets cumbersome but that looks like it would be workable and instead of splashing water sell over everywhere when I emptied the bin, it has a little drain! It looks great! I live that it folds too!

Jen

1sphynxlover

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Let me know how it does. I've had 3 back surgeries, bending over the tub is torture for me. Mine have all grown out of the sink. Looks like it would be a winner. I love the fact how it folds up. I was thinking it wouldn't be as slick as a tub and they may feel more secure. Hope it works. If it does I'll get one.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I looked for it but can't find it. What is it called? @Hairless Blessing

http://www.babyhaven.com/prince-lionheart-flexibath-foldable-bathtub-green.html

See if you can use this link to have more details. But, you will have to search for them.
I like to never found one, everyone was sold out. White and Clear is easier to find.
But, I really didn't want them colors. They come in blue, green, orange, pink, clear and white.
Can't wait to get it. My Sis got one and she loves it. No bending over.
This isn't where I got mine, but, it gives you a better idea.

andreanar, I looked at this site they seem to have them different colors to.
http://www.tjskids.com/prince-lionheart-real-cool-world-flexi-bath-green-p-8336.html

Last edited:

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Let me know how it does. I've had 3 back surgeries, bending over the tub is torture for me. Mine have all grown out of the sink. Looks like it would be a winner. I love the fact how it folds up. I was thinking it wouldn't be as slick as a tub and they may feel more secure. Hope it works. If it does I'll get one.

I'll let you know. My Sis loves hers.

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
I don't think she will see it as a gift. But, it looks very nice to use for the humans in her life

No, she won't, because she fusses the whole time, when I bathe her.
But, she's good and stands still. For ears and mani also. She just wants to fuss.
She's so spoiled and it's not her idea:LOL:
But, her Mum will love it:)

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
Ooooh I like that too, because I either bathe in the sink or in a large bin in the tub. The big gets cumbersome but that looks like it would be workable and instead of splashing water sell over everywhere when I emptied the bin, it has a little drain! It looks great! I live that it folds too!

Jen

I don't wash Izmae in the kitchen sink, but, I use the bath tub all the time and I thought this
would be wonderful too. My Sis has one and she love it. It does fold up easy to store. Drain plug a plus.
I have come to the conclusion, it will be the best.

susi794

Staff member
So how does it work? If it's on the counter and full of water, how do you drain it? Do you then have to carry it to the sink? Or is there a tube to use to drain it?

Hairless Blessing

Gold Lairian
Notable Member
So how does it work? If it's on the counter and full of water, how do you drain it? Do you then have to carry it to the sink? Or is there a tube to use to drain it?

You just drain it in the sink. Have it on the counter top next to the sink, then, you can just scoot it over a little to drain.
In your bathroom counter top or kitchen.
Also, if you notice the drain plug is closer to one end than the other, so, you wouldn't have to move it much.

Back