Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Johnnys babies

Inferno12

Banned
Not sure if you guys are aware of the fact that Johnny fathered a litter of kittens. They were an oops because he was only 8 months old and he got one of her girls pregnant :Surprise::Surprise: His breeder had no idea he was such a stud!! lol

I know we all love pictures so I thought I would share them with you!

They have all been placed except for the 2 that she kept. The one named pink (Steve Martskins Pink Panther) is going to be her intact male for breeding

Attachments

• babies.jpg
    babies.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 39
  • babies 1.jpg
    babies 1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 44
  • pink.jpg
    pink.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 41
  • pink bereghi.jpg
    pink bereghi.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 37

Bella07

Banned
Oh they are so cute! Johnny passed along those handsome genes apparently. Are you going to be adopting one of his babies? You totally should, then you'd have a "true" family! :Wink:

Add: Oops, wait! Didn't read your last sentence. At least you'll be able to see some of his kitties growing up!

Last edited:

Mews2much

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
They are cute!!!!
It is a known fact males can breed at a young age.
Even 4 month old males have been keg.nown to get the females pr

holly_savage

Banned
Such cute little ones...now here's million dollar question...who did Johnny "OOPS" with...not a sister or his mother I hope...lol

Inferno12

Banned
Thanks guys! Would you believe that Pink (the one she is keeping intact) weighs like 6lbs :Dizzy::Dizzy:

The other boy she kept is just like him though. He is huge and looks (except for coloring) and acts just like Johnny. She kicks herself for giving Johnny away because she loved him so much so she decided to keep the one that was just like him!
:Laugh::Laugh::Laugh:

I wish I could have had one of his babies but she had a waiting list of people

Inferno12

Banned
Here is the one that looks like him. He is FULL grown now :LOL::LOL::Hysterical::Hysterical:

He is subtle odd eyed and you can kind of tell in this picture

Attachments

• Bareghi.jpg
    Bareghi.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 10
Back