Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Kurgo Rover Gear Booster Seat

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Lately when I've been taking Meecho out she has been getting a little car sick from the movement of sitting directly on the chair. So I went out Thursday and bought her this elevated car seat in hopes of protecting her and keeping the movement to a minimum. She went out Saturday and nothing happened. Took her out Sunday and nothing. Took her out again today and she loves the seat so much that she will just walk right into it now and she hasn't gotten sick once. I'm so happy I invested in this and now I don't have to worry about her being thrown around the car when I slam on the brakes :Smile:

Here is a picture of the seat and of Meecho and Suki in it on Sunday.

Attachments

• pPETS-5582604t400.jpg
    pPETS-5582604t400.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 37
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 43

Jocy24

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Kalliee129 that's great. I'm moving across country and need something for Harry to ride in. He hasn't show signs of car sickness but everytime I put him in his crate he meows non-stop. Maybe he needs something he can sit in and see the sights. Where did you get this?

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
Kalliee129 that's great. I'm moving across country and need something for Harry to ride in. He hasn't show signs of car sickness but everytime I put him in his crate he meows non-stop. Maybe he needs something he can sit in and see the sights. Where did you get this?

I got it at Petsmart for like $45.00. It is so easy to use. It comes with this metal "u" shaped bar to make it more sturdy on the sides, but I actually don't use it. I was worried that it would hurt her even though it's covered by the fleece. I had it in the back seat and the front seat and no matter where it was she would find it. Just don't forget to buy the disposable litter box while Harry is in the car:Laugh: I keep mine in the back seat on the floor and this weekend Petsmart had them on sale for like $2.90. Petco wanted almost $6.00 for one!!!

ultra_stella

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
That's really cool. I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever notice Stella having a rough time. I take her almost every time I drive to my parents, but that's about five minutes away (if that). She made a special seat of her own: The space in my back window. Right in the center, there's a slot that slopes down that's just big enough for her to sit/lay comfortably in. If she's not there, then she's trying to climb up the back of the seats, sitting in the passenger seat, or sitting in my lap. :p

I hope it continues to work out for you, Kalliee!

nbolin

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
lol! thats to cute!! I just let Kreacher loose in the car. He runs around in there from window to window like a dog. He'll chatter at the other cars..and you should see peoples faces when they realize what they're looking at :)

lovinsphynx

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm getting one of these, it is so cool and i think the tree muskateers will love it, if they can quit picking on each other long enough to stay in it all together.

heather

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
This is awesome! I just looked it up online and I love their tagline "Let your pet ride in luxury with a skybox view".

It looks small in the picture but Meecho and Suki look like they fit really well in there!

Hairlesslove

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This is Great!-Perfect! I will have to buy one for Mickey! I am sure he will LOVE it! Your sweeties look so comfortable in there!:BigSmile:

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
This is awesome! I just looked it up online and I love their tagline "Let your pet ride in luxury with a skybox view".

It looks small in the picture but Meecho and Suki look like they fit really well in there!

It is actually quite big. It isn't so big that they would be thrown about in it, but big enough that they can stretch out. There were times that Suki was on top of Meecho but only because she has deemed this her area and didn't appreciate having to share :LOL: Before the car seat she would just move around the suv and mostly sit in her stroller while it was folded closed. Only problem I had was it would bounce a lot so it would make her sick and I would have little piles of throw up to clean up. I tried everything from limiting her food intake before going out, but that just left a watery mess. So far so good and I love the fact that when she isn't with me and I can use it to store stuff so it doesn't get thrown around the car. If any of you own an SUV you can relate that no matter what something is always moving around on you. Then again maybe it's because I can't drive, I am asian after all :Laugh:

Back