Welcome to Sphynxlair! Connect with Sphynx owners & enthusiasts around the world!

Leaving for 11 days!

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I will be leaving on Wednesday to go on Taglit-Birthright Israel, in other words the trip of a life time to Isreal. I will be there for 11 days, will miss you guys!

kalliee129

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
You are very lucky!! I wish I had taken part in it when I had the chance. Be safe though it can be dangerous as well. You'll have to tell us all about it when you get back:Laugh:

Marnasobsession

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Have a great time and be safe. My friend's hubby is in the CIA and going to be transferred there next year. If all works out will be going to visit. Come back and report all your adventures.

sydkat7

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Wow, that's awesome!!! I've always wanted to go to Israel, so I'm a little jealous. :Badly2: Please tell us about all of your adventures when you come back. Bon voyage and be safe! :ThumbsUp:

ElGatoLoco

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Have a great time, where is your kitty going in the mean time?!

Indeed! I boarded Butterball for six days while I went skiing. He got the kennel cough. Poor little monkey clown. He's not coughing as much now but his first 3 days out, he was coughing bad. And a Butterball cough is quite scary. I'm sure most kitty cough's are scary but this is my first experience with it. Should I worry?

I'll start a new thread in the health section to ask about the cough.

Maximus

Senior Lairian
Senior Lairian
I'm back everyone! Scrotie stayed with my mom while I was away. I was afraid he would forget me but he is back up my butt already! The trip was amazing, every day was packed full of sight seeing, hicking, climbing, shopping, etc. Here is some of the adventures; Peqi`in – Discover a Druze village with Jewish history, Tzfat – Walk the streets and alleys of the old city of Kabala, Accommodation: Upper Galilee - Kibbutz Mahanaim Guest House, Jilabun water hike, Katzrin – Beit Ha'bad + Lunch, Bental Mountain, Hula National Park, Bor Havarim &Nachal Havarim Hike, Climbing Masada, swimming in the Dead sea, camel riding....all in all absolutely breath taking. I will post pictures soon!

Sam lewis

V.I.P Lairian
V.I.P Lairian
Hi was wandering when you would get back! Glad you enjoyed it, did you bring a present back for Scrotie??!!

Back